Chapter #15 Back to the mission

Start from the beginning

Akame smiled with a light blush. Alpha was standing to the side with a small smile. Najenda studied Y/n a little more before grinning, then held out her mechanical hand. 

Najenda: Then I leave her in your care.

Y/n: '... I guess in a way she has the right to say that...'

He awkwardly smiled at her and grabbed her hand, internally flinching by her sudden aura change and pressure being applied to his hand. He still kept his smile on, even as he read the message in her eyes; 'Hurt her, then I'll have all of Night Raid after you.' Najenda lets go.

Najenda: So, can you tell us what will happen in the future?

Y/n: I can, but I have be careful with what I say. Like I said, a worse fate is possible if you try to change it. 

Najenda: I understand.

Y/n: Okay first... Does wild hunt exist?

Lubbock: What's that?

Y/n: It's another group of Teigu users lead by the Prime Minister's son, Syura. 

Najenda: No, there's has been no such thing, we only know about Syura. 

Y/n: Okay, then we may be following the second possibility. What might happen next is Tatsumi and Lubbock being lured into a trap set by Syura, he used a rebel spy's family as leverage to make her drive them out into the open. He also brings general Budo with him.

Lubbock: Shit...

Y/n: Yeah, you were the one to fight Syura while Tatsumi tried to fend off Budo. Syura used his Teigu to mark the whole battle field, so that he could teleport anywhere which meant leaving with no room to fight. He ends up pushing you through a portal to another world and planned on leaving you there, but you used cross tails to pull him through with you. You then managed to cut up his heart, killing him. You were sent back through the portal. 

Lubbock: Seriously!? I get to kill the Minister's son!? Hell yeah!

He beamed in pride at his accomplishment. However, Y/n frowned. 

Y/n: Yeah... but the portal send you falling from the sky and because of the fight, cross tails is destroyed. 

The green haired teen deflated at the news.

Lubbock: That's... disappointing, but not as bad-

Y/n: You then die by falling onto a group of spears, held by imperial soldiers. 

Lubbock: ...

His hair shadowed his eyes and he trembled slightly. He knew it was coming, but that image is gonna be stuck in his head. Najenda frowned and went to comfort him, but he held his head up and smiled sadly. 

Lubbock: Then... I'm glad I was able to take the bastard with me! I knew this would happen some day, so I'm happy I went down for a better future!

Najenda: Lubbock...

She smiled at him happily. Y/n did too.

Y/n: 'Perverts can be more than just perverts...' Okay, so after that, Tatsumi is captured. They planned on publicly executing him by Esdeath's hand.

Tatsumi's eyes darkened at this. Mine idly noticed and held his hand. He glanced at their hands, but didn't look at her. 

Y/n: Night Raid plans a breakout, which leads into a fierce battle with Esdeath and Budo, who is killed by Mine, at the cost of Pumpkin being destroyed. Susanoo sacrifices himself to buy time for all of you to escape. 

Najenda looked over to Susanoo when she heard that. He had a sad smile on and nodded at her, having similar thoughts to Lubbock. The others sighed sadly at another loss and by the fact of how quickly they were losing members. Y/n continues.