...Want to be perfect for you ..

Start from the beginning

(Guess what I'm obsessed with tae this look

(Guess what I'm obsessed with tae this look. Soo yeahh... Compromise with me.)

Pig!? pot belly!!?? blad!!!???  Wrinkles!!!!???? Seriously, he is beyond my imagination. Seriously guess what? My wet dreams came true. He is freaking god. His face, fuck... I can sit on this face for forever. This hair I would love to pull them when he eat me out. And I'm damn sure he is thic and big down and his hand I WANT THEM IN ME!!! GOD!!! FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I WANT TO BETRAY MY CRUSH!!!! wait- my crush... Crush!!!???

Then jungkook came out of his fantasy and look at Taehyung again and his eyes become wide like they will come out.

Jimin smirk and said, "What happen? Min Jungkook, fall for my tiger now or what huh? But guess what? You lost your chance. Now I'll find someone who is best and perfect for my tiger. Not someone like you"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!??????"

jungkook scream soo loud that all close their ears and smile. Taehyung was confuse that why jungkook scream.

"Are you ok, jungkook?" Taehyung asked and his voice. Jungkook is wet and guess what? Jin felt it on his thigh.

Jin just smirk at Jimin and all other just control their laugh and Taehyung was too confuse and jungkook is lost in his own world. Soon he came out.

"Wait- you are Kim V"

Taehyung nodded and jungkook just freak out and jump from Jin lap.

"MEANS KTH IS V...KTH IS TAEHYUNG. MEANS KIM TAEHYUNG IS KTH AND KTH IS V MEANS KTH IS V AND V IS KTH AND KTH IS THE PERSON WHOME I'M GONNA MARRY!!"

"I was, correction i was. Because now marriage is cancel." Jimin said with evil tone.

Jungkook eyes come out. He look down now he is regretting.