I want to get to know you (y/c part)

<y/c pov>

Y/n was dressed really nicely today. 'Wow, they have such good taste in clothing!' I thought as i watched her through the crowd. I was admiring them from afar when they got a call. 'Who's that? And why are they picking up? Could it be a family member or.. someone else?.'
I got so angry, i almost interrupted an unknown call. "Hello? Who are you?" I heard them ask. 'God, these people have got to stop trying. They know y/n has no interest in them!" I said while blushing intensely at their beauty. I tried to eavesdrop in their conversation but i couldn't hear anything. But now, all i know is that it isn't a person confessing nor is it a family member. Their identity just isn't disclosed for me yet.

"Oi! Could ya not stand in the middle of the road!?" I heard a person exclaim behind me. It was a very strong accent. "Sorry sir." I replied as i move back. "Stand at the side if you wanna stop next time." His guard was definitely lowered. His whole entire wallet got taken.
By me.
And of course, i didn't get caught.

I walked home with his wallet in my pocket. 'I'm lucky this jacket's baggy. I would've got caught if it was in my school pants. But maybe if i pretended it was mine? No, they'd ask for my ic and I'd look nothing like him!'

Ring ring

'It's the person that called y/n!' I thought as i hesitated to answer the phone. What if this person was important to them?
Huh?
'Oh the ringing stopped'
I thought to soon. The ringing started again and i'd finally gotten the courage to pick it up. "Surprise~"
I let out a small gasp. How did this person get my number!? "Didn't expect me to call you did you? Well i've got news for you." Is she gonna tell me y/n likes me? Is she gonna tell me about who they like? Maybe their favourite things! "Well? Spill it out." I said as I got really impatient. She let out a chuckle; "you're so impatient. Well, i suppose you already know why i called you. It's about y/n. I know that you're seriously obsessed with them, so i wanted to help you out. You don't know who y/n likes do you?"
What does she mean by that? Does y/n like someone else? "What are you trying to say? Who does she like!" I said in an upset and angry tone. "I'm afraid i am not allowed to give that information away." Her reply made me so angry i almost cut off the important part of our conversation by nearly hanging up.

"You wanted to know who i was correct?"

Oh right, i did.

"Do you know info-chan?"

What?

"That's just a myth do you really think I'm going to believe a dumb con like that?" Why did i say that? Maybe she was telling the truth. "You reacted the same way they did. You two really do fit together."
I got a little red at that statement but, of course we do! We're soulmates! "If i was lying, how would i know you very well?" She's right. If she wasn't, she wouldn't even know i ever existed. "Yeah.. you're right."

"I've installed an app on your phone and watch. If you ever need anything like a drug or scheme just use the app. Have fun~" and after she said that the call ended. I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

579 words. Guys i keep seeing 444 and 555 what does it mean- i would google it but i don't really trust it yk?