That one special you

You hear a faint voice as you wake up from your bed. It was 2 o'clock in the morning. " is there no cure? Please doctor i have to know! She is my daughter and i have the right to know how to cure her illness!". You walk closer to the door and realise that it was your father. It's weird but, you know exactly what he's talking about. For years you felt empty, hollow and mostly .... Pity.... As you were thinking of going back to bed, a feminine voice spoke and you recognise it to be your mother's. "Hunny, why don't we just let the doctor rest for a bit? We have been calling him every second of the day anyway.". You go back to bed thinking that this whole conversation would disappear from your memory.

Y/n pov

It's the first day of school. The school looked bigger than expected to be honest. I enter the premises of the area and proceed to the entrance while repeating the conversation over and over again. 'Why can't i just forget it?it was a dumb conversation anyway...' i thought as i walked through the hallway. On my way to my classroom i accidentally bumped into a girl, "Ugh ew! Watch where you're going next time midget!" She yells at me angrily. I scoff at her words and walk it off. I finally find my classroom after what felt like walking in circles. I let out a quiet, disgusted gasp. 'Why must i end up in a class with her!?' I thought as i put my stuff beside my table and before i could step out of the classroom i heard her squeal to her best friend; "Gosh, Don't you think y/c is hot?".

'Whose y/c? Probably just some playboy/girl."

I walked down the hallway to find the art club. "Y/c! You have to hear about the new student. I heard that they're a psychopath," i turned around to defend myself but all i saw was the beauty of y/c. They were so beautiful i almost went blind. "Don't spread rumours like that c/f/n! It's rude to talk behind someones back you know." They were defending me? But they don't even know me yet.
'Heh... thank you y/c'

...

'I promise myself that i will make you mine.'

Yandere y/n x yandere y/cजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें