Nolan: This is not going well.

Failsafe: Indeed. A group of individuals were already here trying to assist Cayde-6 in his endeavours. They

Sunken Cavern, Nessus

Jaune: How long have you been here, exactly?

Failsafe: Long enough to see the Vex convert this entire planetoid, kill all living organisms, reformat molecules, and digitize brain waves for further study. It's a fascinating process!

Nolan: She sounds way too excited about that.

Jaune: Tell me about it.

Both of them distrubs some Vex who were on standby. They quickly destroyed them.

Failsafe: You are good at destroying the Vex! Much better than my crew was!

Jaune: I'm almost afraid to ask, but... Failsafe, what happened to the Exodus Black crew?

Failsafe: Only my captain can access those memories! And he's super dead.

Nolan: Thanks for the information.

Nolan says sarcastically

Both of then approached a Vex Gate.

Failsafe: The Cayde-6 is just beyond that Vex Gate. Please proceed.

Jaune: Won't we get stuck like Cayde?

Failsafe: Oh no. My judgement module is much more reliable than the Cayde Unit's.

Nolan: Are you sure this is a good idea Jaune?

Jaune: Probably.

Nolan just sighs as they jump through the Vex Portal

Jaune: We're through! We're ok!

Nolan: That's a relief.

Failsafe: Of course. The Cayde-6 is not far now!

Well of Giants, Nessus

Cayde: Hey! Over here! Get me out of here! What's that? That a ? OK, yeah, yeah- no, handle that first. Then me!

Nolan notices a Vex headed their way.

Nolan: Jaune incoming!

Both of them engage the Vex as Cayde is still stuck.

Cayde: Hey! You're doing great. I think.

Nolan: We know Cayde.

Both of them continue to engage the Vex

Cayde: Keep it up. Unless you're losing, then Do Better.

Jaune: Shut it!

Both of them defeated the Vex

Cayde: Good job! Now get over here before I disappear again! Quick! Hurry, come on! I don't know how long this portal is going to stick.

Jaune: Oh no, Cayde! What have you...?

Cayde: Stop-stop-stop-stop. Look-look- Long story, and it may look like I don't know what I'm doing, but I do- K, maybe not- doesn't matter. Killing the power source at the origin point should break the loop and get me out of the portal system. Have you got that? Say you've got it. Say something!

Jaune: Fine, I'll say it. We got it, Cayde. Now, how did you-

Cayde: Oh my cotton socks! Did you not just what I just said?!

Cayde gets teleported elsewhere.

Nolan: I'm guessing this is why they don't like him leaving the Tower.