(Rachel enters in this hideous pink bride's maid dress, with a huge silver bow on her chest, and a big, huge skirt, kinda like the one's women wore in the 1800s, Gabby, Monica and Richard both stare in shock)

Phoebe: (laughing) Oh my God, you look so good!

Rachel: I can not believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 people looking like something you drink when your nauseous.

Ross: So don't, I don't see why we have to go to this thing anyway, it's your ex-fiancee's wedding.

Rachel: Because I promised Mindy I would.

Monica: Yeah, well you promised Barry, you'd marry him. (Rachel glares at her, and she retreats to safety between Richard's legs)

Rachel: Look you guys, I have to go, I'm the Maid-of-Honor. And besides you know what I just need to be in a room again with these people and feel good about myself.

(Chandler enters, sees Rachel in the dress and starts laughing)

Gabriella: Ooh-oh! Someone's wearing the same clothes they had on last night. Someone get a little action?

Chandler: I may have.

Monica: Woo-hoo, stuud!

Ross: What's she look like?

Chandler: Well, we haven't exactly met, we just stayed up all night talking on the internet.

Monica: Woo-hoo, geeek!

Chandler: I like this girl, okay, I seriously like this girl, you now how sometimes I tend get a little defended and quipy...

Ross: Get out!

Rachel: Nooo!

Monica: Please!

Chandler: Well she totally called me on it, okay. She said, 'cut it out, get real', and I did.

Rachel: Wow! What's that like?

Chandler: It's like this, me, no jokes.

Phoebe: All right, stop it, you're freaking me out.

Richard: Oh, yeah, I don't like you this way. All right, I'll see you guys later.

All: Bye, Richard.

Monica: Bye sweetie, (kisses him) I love you.

Richard: I love you, too.

(Monica stares longingly at the door, after Richard leaves)

Gabriella: Okay, i have to go to work, Bye guys.

All: bye

...

Later at Chandler and Jason's, Chandler, Gabriella, Joey, and Phoebe are there, Chandler is talking to his new friend on the internet.

Joey: Come on, Chandler, I want this part soo much. (Chandler ignores him) Just one kiss, I won't tell anyone.

Chandler: Joey, no means no!

[Rachel, in her bridesmaid dress, complete with hat, which makes her look like Little Bo Peep, and Ross enter]

Rachel: Hey!

Chandler: I'm sorry we, we don't have your sheep.

Joey: Aww, Rach, I think you look cute (kisses her on the cheek, then looks at Ross) And you, uh, you, you I could eat with a spoon (goes to kiss him).

Ross: Get away from me I said no!

Monica: (entering) Richard buzzed. He's waiting downstairs.

Joey: Oh, Richard's here. I should run down say bye to him (runs out)