Mission with the Sound Hashira (11)

Shenju's been living at the Infinity Castle for quite a while and actually does not dislike his time there. The demons there serve him as instructed by Muzan but Shenju just tells them to get out.

Shenju's crow came flying down and before it landed on his shoulder, Daki interrupted.

Daki: "Hey! Shoo! Shoo! Nasty bird!"

Shenju: "Shut up, go away."

Daki: "Hey! Be grateful a pretty lady like me shooed an ugly bird away!"

Shenju: "Can you get out..?"

An intimidating aura started to build up around Shenju. The aura started shaking the castle, all of the demons in there couldn't balance. Even Daki herself, she began to lose her balance.

 Even Daki herself, she began to lose her balance

Daki: "Hey! Stop! ONIII CH-"

Shenju: "Please shut up, you boiling short-tempered kettle with the voice of a 1 year old."

Daki gasps dramatically in, "shinobu style" as she held her chest with an imaginary heart, shattering into pieces.

Daki: "How dare you!"

Shenju: "Don't 'How dare you' me."

Muzan then appeared behind Shenju.

Muzan: "Daki, do you mind giving us a moment?"

Muzan forced a smile while Daki immediately kneeled down.

Daki: "Yes, lord."

She then walked away and closed the door behind her.

Muzan: "You know, I've been planning this for a while. Do you mind telling me more about yourself?"

Shenju: "No."

Muzan: "Very well."

After the short conversation, an injection of Muzan's blood was aimed at Shenju's neck, going full speed.

Muzan grinned devilishly only for Shenju to catch the object before it had been injected to his neck. The glass of blood was an inch away from his neck, shocking Muzan furthermore.

Muzan: "How!?"

Shenju: "Guess it's enough for today."

He drops the glass of blood, splashing it in the process. Muzan was well offended but kept his temper low.

Without a "goodbye", Shenju dashes out of Muzan's sight.

Shenju's crow flew back to him and landed on his shoulder.

Kento: "CAW CAW! Sir, there seems to be a problem at the Butterfly Estate with the Sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui."

Shenju softly patted his crow, his dull eyes still kept the same as his crow flew away.

Shenju then "teleported" to the Butterfly Estate only to have his eyes met with Tengen holding the girls.

Aoi: "Ahh!"