"I envy you"(Chapter 7)

I was sitting beside the tree...watching Yorichi train,if i have to be honest Yorichi is really amazing,he is born with such talents,plus...he is also a genius,I...I am really jealous of him..i envy him,so much

The more i watch him,the more I understand the sword movements,it was very familiar,"those movements,they are just like that "dance" i saw father perform.

.

.

I just kept watching him,he have such emotionless face..but such great skills he has...i wonder what this man achieved using those skills of his?

.

.

.

.

"Ahh....i see,so you were the reason breathings exist?..ha..ha..ha...you truly are such a great man...Yorichi"

I kept wathing the demon slayer corps and Of course Yorichi,"so the reason why other breathing were invented was because they could not replicate Yorichis breathing? So i see...Hinokami Kagura Or so they called Sun breathing are the same?,but how did us..Kamado Family have it in the first place?.."

.

.

.

.

As Yorichii kept training,i decided to not just slack around and try train to,of course it wont change my body or anything,..i am just trying to do the same thing Yorichi did,it may be usefull... one day..when I'm still alive..but.....I highly doubt it.

.

.

.

It just like any normal day, i watch Yorichi kill demons,Train sleep eat,repeat,..but today was rather special..

.

.

.

I saw Yorichi facing a Man...a certain Man i know and really hate...that mans face...will forever be engraved in my memory and shall never be erased wether i am in hell or not...that man is the reason for all of this

Guess who's back🙂