Earrings??like mine??(Chapter 3)

my head kinda hurt..i opened my eyes and started observing the area

...."what ....happened?....i wasn't here before?right?..

Tanjiro who suddenly collapsed woke up in a place an unfamiliar place..

Tanjiro POV..

"As I remembered..everything went black as those voices kee-.....voices....those voices weren't mine where they....."as i stand up i grabbed my sword and........the-...muzzle..."Nezuko...im sorry..."i said with a tear dropping..

I started walking trying to get familiar with the place I noticed there was a big house?no more like a mansion if i had to say...the place was beautiful,there was a pond and trees and there are people swinging their swords and som-swords?!......demon slayers?..are they training here?..

.Tanjiro then felt a little urge to kill the-....what?

As soon as tanjiro realized he snapped out of it immediately....

"Don't fall into the wring path tanjiro"he said too himself..

They are not responsible for it...i was the wrong one...i am the one who couldn't protect....i am the one too blame...i am weak...

"Maybe i could join you guys soon?...could i even join you guys up there?...i might even go down the hel-no don't think of that....what the hell am i even thinking right now"

As i got closer i then realized those people i saw where actually two kids and a man?!....the other kid and the man was sparring using wooden swords while the other kid was just watching beside the tree....

As i went closer to the kid near the tree as i hope not to disturb the others on their training,i noticed he does not seem to notice me even though im sure im at his sight? And why................why does he have my earrings?

Es tut mir leid😭 pasensya na poo😭 Gomenasai 😭im sorryyy