"How much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?" Pope asks as they watch Rafe go inside.

"There's only one way to find out." Sarah says before walking away.

"Hey, hey. Wait." John B stops her.

"What?" She asks.

The siblings and Pope watch as John B brings up the topic of him and Sarah's relationship.

"Is he for real right now?" Cordelia asks.

The couple continue their conversation before kissing and Sarah takes a strip of bandana back before leaving and John B makes his way back over to them.

"Hey. Do you want me to perform your vows while you're at it?" Pope asks.

"Did you say "be safe"?" JJ asks.

"Christ, could you take any longer?" Pope asks.

"Could you not think of a worse time to worry about that?" Cordelia asks.

"I did say "be safe."" John B answers.

"What's she doing?" Pope asks as they watch Sarah look into the truck window. She gets off the truck and turns to them, shrugging. They motion for her to come back.

"I'm going inside. I'll be fine." Sarah whispers, pointing to the house.

"No. No. Don't go inside!" Pope says.

"You said don't go in the house." JJ says to John B.

"I told her." John B says.

"Oh, God. Oh, God." Cordelia groans, fanning her face to calm her anxiety attack.

"Do the birdcall." Pope says and John B makes a noise, but it is not a birdcall.

"What the fuck was that?" Cordelia asks.

"What? That's not what a bird sounds like." Pope says.

"What is that? A dying chicken?" JJ asks.

"Did you sound like a strangled cat or some shit." Cordelia comments.

"It's not-- it's a whistle." Pope says before whistling.

"I'm going over." John B says, starting to climb the wall.

JJ grabs Cordelia and lifts her over the wall, but they hear a horn honking.

"Shit." JJ mutters, throwing Cordelia over the wall. The girl lands on the ground with a thump and lets out a small cry of pain.

"Ah-- fuck." She whispers, groaning as she tries to catch her breath.

"Uh, excuse me!" She hears a voice call from the other side of the wall. "Can I help ya?"

"God, I'm gonna fucking kill him." Cordelia grumbles, already plotting JJ's murder in her mind.

"Sir, it's not what it seems." She hears JJ says.

"You boys are on the wrong side of the island." The man states. He makes the trio sit on their knees with their hands up. "I think I'm gonna call the police."

"You don't have to do that, sir." JJ says.

"I'll decide for myself what I need to do." The man states.

"Sir, can I just talk to you for a minute? Just to explain." JJ says.

Cordelia tunes the rest of her brother's words out, watching for any sign of Sarah. Eventually she sees the blonde rush out and go to the truck.

"oh, thank God." Cordelia sighs in relief at her friend's unharmed state. "Fuck it." She whispers. She stays low as she rushes to the truck where Sarah is. "Hey."