twelve

"Seungmin-ah." The puppy male hummed but he looked like he wasn't listening too busy staring at Jaemin. Hyunjin took a seat next to his husband and the ravenette carefully traced Jaemin's nose bridge and that made Seungmin look up. "Do you want some food?"

"Yes please." Hyunjin kissed the top of Seungmin's head and his sons cheek. "Thank you Jin." Seungmin watched Hyunjin leave and he sighed softly, Jaemin's whines grabbing his attention again.

The tiny boy was pouting sadly, brows furrowed and his sad cries reached Seungmin's ears. "I guess we both need food." He said and Jaemin's cries got louder. Seungmin lifted up the hospital gown he was in and brought Jaemin's tiny lips to his nipple, the baby eagerly latching his lips around it.

Unlike Heejin who was a spitting image of Hyunjin, Jaemin looked exactly like his papa. The same cute eyes, button nose and adorable cheeks. A small fluff of hair was on his head and was covered by a small yellow hat.

"Hey I'm back." Hyunjin smiled brighter than the sun seeing his husband and son. "Thank you, what did you get?" The ravenette placed the bag down. "Most of the food sucked so I just got you a sandwich and some juice."
"Thank you."
"Of course."

Hyunjin unwrapped the food from the plastic and handed it to the younger who took it gratefully. Jaemin was small enough for him to hold with one arm leaving his other one free for eating. Seungmjn hummed, fingers tapping Jaemin's bum as a way to get the newborn to sleep. It was something he used to do with Heejin and it knocked out the girl in 2 minutes while she was drinking.

The older rested his head on Seungmin's thigh and sighed out, slender fingers touching Jaemin's toes making the baby subconsciously curl his feet. It was so adorable to the father. Seungmin finished his food and it looked like Jaemin was done as well.

"Jin?" The llama lifted his head looking at Seungmin. "Can you put Jaemin on his bed?" Hyunjin nodded and gladly took his tiny son suppressing his urge to coo and smooch all over. He placed Jaemin inside the plastic crib and rejoined his husband.

"You know you should go home and sleep." Seungmin suggested. Hyunjin took a seat on the chair next to the bed. "And leave you two alone? I don't think so. Dad is covering my position and mom is with Heejin. I think I'll stay with you."

There was no arguing with Hyunjin so Seungmin only pouted. Hyunjin grabbed his puppy's hand and placed it on his head after laying his head on Seungmin's thigh again. The brunette giggled and began messing with the black strands of hair.

Hyunjin smiled and his grip on Seungmin's hand tightened meaning he was close to sleeping. Ever since Jaemin was born 4 hours ago, Hyunjin hadn't gotten a wink of sleeping helping Seungmin and letting his husband sleep while taking care of their son.

How was I so lucky to get you? Seungmin asked himself staring fondly at a sleeping Hyunjin. I must've done something really good in my last life. Letting the pads of his fingertips glide over Hyunjin's smooth skin, he caressed his husbands face. "I love you."

The ravenette being deep into his sleep didn't hear what Seungmin said but everyone knows he felt the same way. Seungmin's fingers messed up and redid Hyunjin's hair enjoying the strands.

__ __

The doorbell rang and Jeongin rushed to open it thinking that Chan just forgot something before going to work. "Hey, what did you-" but the words got stuck in his throat seeing the person he's been regretting to talk to ever since he moved in. "Mom? Why are you here?"

"Why?" She let herself in. "I can't come to my sons house?" Ms.Lee Minji switched to Korean and Jeongin gripped the doorknob sighing out quietly. "It's not that. I just wasn't expecting you." He replied back in the same language knowing that if he continued to speak English, his mother would get mad.

Minji examined Jeongin head to toe and the ravenette placed his arms in front of his belly "I see your still with that doofus." She saw the ring on Jeongin's finger and began walking around, dragging a bag with her.

"Just tell me why you're here mom?" She set the bag down by the couch and took a seat. "Me and your dad had a fight again and I thought this would be a great opportunity to see my son again. I guess you've been busy."

Jeongin closed his eyes. "You know you could've just shot me a text before coming halfway around the world." He rolled his eyes discreetly. "But that would ruin the fun."

It's obvious that Jeongin didn't have a really good relationship with his mother. He was 15 when he came out as gay and his parents took it hard. His dad slowly learned to accept him but his mom couldn't. She just doesn't know "where she went wrong." Being from a country that deems homosexuality "taboo" his mom couldn't, no, she wouldn't, accept him. So, Jeongin moved to America with his aunt.

He thought that an entire country and ocean separating him from his mom meant that she wouldn't come see him and that has worked for the past 12 years. But just when Jeongin was finally happy and having a kid with the love of his life, she popped up out of nowhere.

"You know if you were going to marry a guy, you could've at least chosen a better one." She never approved of Chan but any relationship Jeongin had was disliked by her. "Mom, you can't just show up at our front door with a packed bag and expect me to give you a place to stay after you insulted the person I love. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me and there is no one better than him."

"I'm sure there is sweetie. But you seem like you like him so I'll butt out." Jeongin was really starting to get pissed. "Seriously, should I book you a hotel room?" She sighed and laid her head on the couch. "I'm your mother you can't kick me out."

Watch me. The front door opened. "Hey I think I left my wallet here-" Chan grabbed his wallet but stiffened seeing his mother-in-law. "Hi Chan." Minji smiled but Chan didn't see any happiness in it. It looked forced.

"Hey. Innie can I talk to you for a second?" Jeongin got up and waddled to another room with his husband. "What is she doing here?" Chan asked locking the door. "I don't know. She just showed up out of the blue." Jeongin chewed on his lips.

"Innie, she needs to leave. I don't think it's going to be good for anyone if she stays." The ravenette nodded. "Yeah I know. I'll talk to her." Chan sighed and hugged his husband. "I'm sorry, but she really sucks."
"I know. Don't be sorry."

The two smiled lightly and Chan cupped Jeongin's cheeks placing a kiss on the youngers lips. "I have to go now though, but don't let her do anything. And don't overthink. Okay?" Jeongin nodded, feeling his husband touch where their kids lay.

The two walked out of the room and Minji got up. "Took you long enough." Chan clenched his jaw. You don't hit women. He looked at Minji and the way she subtly glared at him and their kids. But maybe I might make an exception.

"Bye love." Jeongin hated to see Chan go, but at least it gave him an opportunity to stare at his husbands ass. Minji put her hands together. "Now where were we?"

"I was going to book you a hotel." Her jaw fell to the floor.

🍄

a/n: my parents didn't give me money for concert tickets i can't believe they said "no maddie, you already went last time, moneys tight right now" like i know but stray kids😭😭