Hair part two

As promised the second part :)) thanks for reading and tell me how you like it x

"Now who's eager?", he teased and the older lad scolded: "You are." "Am not", he protested as the other boy let him into their room. "This'll do", Zayn approved and kicked off his shoes. "Yeah I bet that's the relevant thing right now", he teased and the dark haired lad scoffed: "Shut up."

In two long strides his boyfriend advanced him and latched their lips together and Harry's hand grabbed the other's neck. His tongue rolled over Zayn's bottom lip demanding entrance but he didn't get it. A frustrated growl made him get what he wanted. Zayn was tugging angrily on his shirt and he took a step back allowing him to take it off.

He moaned watching the hazel eyes turn black with lust as they drank his torso. Before he could comprehend anything Zayn was sucking on his neck, hands rubbing furiously against his skin. "You get so horny all the time, it's ridiculous Haz", his boyfriend remarked, biting down on his pulse spot. "Fu-uck!", he gasped, feeling every nerve in his body.

That's when his hand dove into the hairstyle. They threaded through the thick hair slowly, memorizing the feel of the ends against his fingertips, massaging the scalp a bit, caressing it, savoring it, before he grabbed a fistful and yanked at them. Zayn yelped followed by a deep moan and every sound went straight to Harry's c*ck.

He hauled the shirt over Zayn's head and instantly flung himself at him, missing the contact of their skin. Angry kisses were exchanged before the shorter lad bent over and began licking his collarbones. "Sheesh", he panted and replaced his hand into Zayn's hair. He felt the lips go lower and lower until they enclosed around one nipple. The black haired's tongue God his tongue! lapped the soft skin, then sucking on it and repeating the motion until Harry was groaning and the flesh was irritated.

"Get on with it!", he hissed and Zayn smirked: "So demanding." But nevertheless the twenty year old let his hand drop down his chest, teasing his abs and grabbing him through his trousers. Another curse left his lips and the hand woven into his lover's hair clenched. Zayn's lips found his other nipple and began their treatment again, while Harry was shuddering under the rough hold on his boner.

"G-god", he choked as Zayn's hand began palming him. A slight buck of his lips revealed his desperate state and his mate bit down on the bud. A sharp pain seared through his chest but simultaneously his trousers and boxers were pulled down. He quickly stepped out of them, eager for more and was granted the silent wish. Zayn's hand took hold of his length and started jerking it in a steady pace.

His whole body froze, feeling the warm hands working skillfully and smoothly. Those black eyes were watching him with lust and adoration while the wrist was flicking and toying with him. Zayn's name fell from his lips and to this he saw the boy drop to his knees in front of him and he had to force himself not to knock him over and fuck his mouth. He was torn from that image as hot breath made contact with the head of his arousal.

Looking down, he saw Zayn inch closer to him until his chin made contact with the flushed skin. "Ahh", Harry slurred and concentrated on not coming on the spot. "I haven't shaved babe", the gravely voice told him and he swallowed hard. "Do you enjoy this?", Zayn rubbed his chin and cheek all the way down to the base of his c*ck, stubbles lightly scratching the surface applying friction to the sensitive skin.

"Holy shit", he gasped and when his boyfriend repeated the motion a loud groan left his throat. His cock was twitching and he grinded up against the skin, scraping himself in process. "Zayn", he moaned and whined as the feeling was suddenly gone. By now pre-cum was leaking from his tip and Zayn licked his lips, only inches away.

"That is so hot", he told the kneeling guy. "It'll get better", he was promised and without warning, Zayn took him down his throat. A scream filled the room, the hot, tight confines of Zayn's throat made him high. The muscles squeezed around him in discomfort and Zayn pulled back a bit, coughing and then licked and sucked his d*ck, teeth scraping, tongue circling, cheeks hollowing.