040. THE CROSS

Start bij het begin

"Yo! This church has gots to be at least 200 years old." JJ says.

"You'll break something, idiot. Just come back down so you don't frickin' die." Cordelia says.

"He's right, Pope. It's too dangerous." John B says as Pope reaches the posts. "And Delia also points out some very good possibilities."

"Hey, yo! let me just be real. You're not the most coordinated person on planet earth. You hear me?" JJ says.

"Dude, you could fall and die. Get down." Cordelia orders.

"Pope? Pope!" Kie calls for him.

Pope knocks his arm against the wood.

"What are you doing?" JJ asks.

"All right. This one's solid wood." Pope states. "I'm gonna try the other beam."

"Are you fucking nuts?!" Cordelia shrieks.

"Pope, that's rotten as shit right there, okay?" JJ says watching Pope start to walk across. Pope hits the wood.

"Hey, easy." Sarah says.

"Can you stop giving all of us an anxiety attack?" Cordelia asks.

"Pope, I hate to break it to you, but that's wood." JJ says.

"No, no, no, no." Pope repeatedly hits the wood. 

"okay, okay, hey, hey. Stop." Cordelia protests. "You're gonna crack it or something and die."

"It has to be here. I know it." Pope states.

"Bro, just look out for that giant wasp nest right above your head." JJ warns as Pope starts to move again. Pope looks up and sees the nest.

"Oh, God." Cordelia mutters, resting her hands on her knees and attempting to calm her oncoming panic.

"Hey, just... just move slow, all right? Nice and easy, all right?" John B says.

"He's gonna die. He's gonna die." Cordelia whispers.

"Shut up. He's not gonna die." John B promises.

Pope goes to step forward, but the wood was weak and falls towards the others, the siblings and John B having to jump out of the way.

"Whoa, hey! Yo!" JJ exclaims.

"Look. It's hollow." Pope says. "Go get me a crowbar."

"What are you gonna do, Pope?" JJ asks.

"I'll be right back." Sarah rushes out.

"I don't want this entire church to collapse on top of us. That's all I'm saying." JJ says.

"Yeah, I'm also not very fond of that idea." Cordelia agrees.

Soon enough Sarah returns with a crowbar and Pope is slightly chipping at the wood.

"Sarah!" Pope calls.

"Hey. Pope." Sarah rushes closer.

"Throw it." Pope holds his hand out for the crowbar expectantly.

"Okay." Sarah says.

"Oh, for real? Okay." Kie mutters.

"Everybody, watch your heads, all right." John B says. The four back up, giving Sarah a little room. They watch her throw the crowbar and Pope catches it.

"Got it!"

"Not bad." Kie comments to Sarah who is grinning with success as JJ claps.

"Zero injuries sustained. We're good." Cordelia says.