Rent Notice

Twenty-two...

That is how old the boy is now.

It has been years since Y/n has achieved many things in his past.

He has graduated high school, entered the police academy, graduated police academy and now he's a police officer. The boy has gone places after his high school career and now is taking up a job he wanted.

But this wasn't his dream at all.

It is now eight in the morning, a fully awakened Y/n was on his couch inside his one story home. Everything was quiet, especially with his best friend which by now would be making a ruckus at this time.

His arm laid over his eyes, another boring and dreadful day is at it's stakes as he had the day off of the week. Was he willing to do anything productive today?

Probably not...

Unless you count watching television and thinking about how and when he will die, maybe.

"...Fuck... I need to grab some milk..."

Scratch that, he is.

Y/n groans softly before he gets up from his bed and heads for the fridge in his kitchen and peered through the container.

Beer, eggs, cheese, more beer until Y/n spots a pre-made shake and takes it out from the fridge. He shakes it up and starts drinking, stumbling around as he was looking for his bathroom.

Once he was finished with his breakfast and was inside his bathroom, he turns the faucet on and just leans his hands on the sink. He was exhausted but had energy to stay awake for some reason, glancing up at the mirror to find his face looking back at him.

He checks himself out, glancing at the s/c jawline and cheeks and towards his e/c eyes. They were a little faded but some color were there, thanks to his roommate that lived rent free in his home.

Y/n lets out a sigh, he really was not in the mood for anything at all. He then take a look down at his wrists and finds some scars he created a few years ago.

They were no longer fresh ones, more like reminders of how he came to be when he was in high school. He caresses them and decides to move forward for the day and forget about the painful memories he created.

After all was done, freshening himself up and brushing his teeth, he head straight into his room where laid a mysterious figure that was under his blanket. Y/n sighs softly, He's getting way too comfortable in my bed...

"Abel..." the boy states his roommate's name before the figure starts kicking from under the blanket and revealed the sleeping perpetrator.

From his bed and under the covers... was his dog.

The roommate that kept the life in his eyes and the one that doesn't pays the rent. He stares at Y/n with tiresome eyes, looking like he was mad at the human while his tail said otherwise from under the blanket.

"You hungry, boy?"

Abel the dog crawls out of bed in response and revealed himself to be a Doberman. He sits in front of the boy as he gives him some headpats. "Alright... I'll feed you after I get ready..." he replied before walking to his drawer and his closet to grab some clothes to go out.

Y/n starts getting dressed in a white t-shirt and black pants, Abel watched him in place as he finally pulls on his socks and a c/c hoodie. He fixes up his hair for a bit while looking in the mirror and then turns to the Doberman.

"You ready for breakfast?"

...Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!

Abel sprints out from his room, obviously excited to eat as the boy smiles softly but lets it disappear immediately after. He follows the dog to the back door and opens it up for the dog to run around. Then he grabs his bowl that was next to the exit and walked towards the dog food container hiding under the patio roof.