Mirus left the place without turning back.

She sees no reason to return to this place, which resembles a prison.

Later on, Mirus arrives at work with a melancholy expression on her face.

The Solis employees are terrified because Mirus is deadly serious, as if she is about to bite someone.

She put her head on the swivel chair once she arrived, carefully turning it while trying to think about something.

"I'm sorry for visiting you unannounced, Mirus."

"No, not at all. What exactly do you want to talk about ho? From the way you look at it, it appears to be important."

Mrs. Esteban took something from her bag, which was a red-wrapped box with ribbon.

She gives the box to Mirus, which confuses her.

"This was made by my daughter for you. Unfortunately, she did not make it in time to give you this."

Happy Birthday to my Ate Mira!

No one will open this gift except the most beautiful and kind woman I've ever met.

- Cecilia

"We visited you to give the gift. And belated Happy Birthday, Mirus."

"Thank you."

I decided to take them outside, and even though they are smiling, I can sense their sadness.

It's heartbreaking to lose a family member.

"Tito, Tita... I hope you're doing well. I know it's difficult to lose someone like Cecilia, but we can't do anything because it's a part of our lives." tugon ko at napatingin sila sa akin.

"I'm aware. I hope everything is going well for you. You treated my daughter as if she were your sister, and she had never been happier until she met you."

Hinatid ko sila sa labas at hindi ako umiimik at gano'n din sila.

Dumating ang sasakyan nila at niyakap ako ni Tita.

She told that everything will be okay- she should have told herself to that.

Pumasok na lang ulit ako sa loob at gusto ko na din umuwi dahil wala akong masyadong gagawin.

"Miss Caelum?" May tumawag sa pangalan ko.

"Mrs. Rentuza... How may I help you?"

Tumuloy kami sa opisina ko at nag request pa siya na handaan ko siya kahit kape lang.

May pinakita siya sa 'kin via laptop niya at maigi ko itong binasa.

You can win the price using illegal gambling that includes... Golf?

"Miss Caelum, hobby siya."

"Wait... Pumunta ka sa Las Vegas para lang sa hobby mo? You are not present at the majority of our meetings solely because of your hobby?" Tumaas ang kilay ko.

"It was an official business trip. When you were not present, I served as your representative." she gulps nervously.

"I know. Rio is the one who looked after Solis while I was away or something happened to me. Bukod sa kanya, wala na akong sinama pa. Since she's the Director of Solis."