Chapter 4

Harry's POV
We enter Stark Tower Thor and Loki of Asgard are right in front of me and Pete Thor then says "Welcome home Peter how was you day a prison?" Pete then laughs and says " Uncle Thor it is called public school not prison and I had a good day thanks for asking uncle Thor and uncle Loki." Then we get to the kitchen where Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are talking Tony Stark says"Hello Pete how was school today? and hello Harry." Pete then says "It was good like always dad and papa." Tony Stark and Steve Rogers both say "That's good to hear son/superstar." Wow I've never been here they are so kind and cool and I'm glad Peter found them and they found him.

Time skip

No one's POV
Peter and Harry are laying in bed Peter has two beds for when Harry sleeps over. Peter and Harry are both really nervous because when Harry was changing into his PJs Peter saw him semi naked and now Peter has a boner and fall asleep. Harry also has a boner from when he saw Peter semi naked too so these two boys won't be getting sleep till their boners are gone (btw all the rooms in the Tower are sound prof.) So after a couple hours of both of them pretend sleeping Perter them whispers loud enough for Harry to hear if he was wake "psst Harry I need to ask you something." Harry Turns Around and says "Pete what's up what do you need to ask me?" Peter than says "I have a small problem before you ask the problem is a boner." Harry then says "I can help you with your little problem only if you help me with my little problem okay?" Peter nods his head yes.

Sorry I'm going to end this chapter here bye bye my lovely butterflies 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Word count:332