1

This story is from my random thoughts book, I decided to expand it

The chapter name is 'Conrad, skull island'

So go there if you want shorter version (Not really that short but shorter then this)

If you want the longer one  then you can read this book, it's about 7 chapters long

The other one is 5000 Words, one chapter (I was lazy ok?)

I'm hoping this is gender neutral and yk friendly to other hair types and hopefully body types.

Tried not to mention them so you can imagine them.

Sorry if it's isn't, I'm not used to writing gender neutral and mostly when I write I already have something in mind, myself mostly 

Don't get to mad if it's not friendly to almost everything, I tried

Constructive criticism is welcome

Things to know before reading the fic

Or you can skip idk, I don't think it's that important.

Maybe

Character, or you/reader, idk:

- Is an escaped experiment.

- Has wings that can retract they are whatever you imagine, colour isn't really mentioned

- After escaping they, or you, stayed in the human world for a while  then fled to Skull island. You came upon it one time idk

- Visits the human world every now and then.

- Knows Hank, somehow, and sometime you bring stuff for him, I also have to relay stuff on his family for him, see if they're alive and shit. Don't question this.

- Cannot carry a person for longer then 20 minutes.

- Hearing is a bit better then normal people, but not by much.
Like gunshots don't hurt yk, but you can hear them from a distance yk?

In fact don't question any of these things ok? Logic doesn't really apply to anything here, so just go with it

Enjoy :)

---------

James pov

I had been recruited by a man named Randall and his friend.

They had payed me to be their tracker on an excursion to an unknown island.

There had been a meeting telling the soldiers that went with us what was going to happen and a sort of PowerPoint on the whole thing.

There was a storm around it and we were going to fly through it, great.

Their dropping scientific instruments, in other words bombs, to see what's underneath it all.

They also said that because of the storm we have no contact with the ship, even better, and they'll be north of the island in three days.

That night I had gone to where they held the bombs.

I had also come upon weaver who was there for the same reason as I.

"Why does a geological mapping mission need explosives?" weaver had asked me.

"You weren't listening in class," I had said as I put my hands in my pockets, "seismic charges for the geological survey"

"uh-huh, and you believe that"