..want to be perfect for you..

Start from the beginning

"Eomma, what if he dunno like me. He look like whole angel and I'm nothing infront of him."

Jin just gave little smile he know his son is still in depression of losing his grandma. He want to give his son time.

.....

After one year.

"You know koo, Namjoon uncle son win basketball match and even got first in chess and guess what he top in exams too, is there anything he can't do" Yoongi said to his son who is pouting because his dad love that mysterious boy more then him.

"He don't know how to fail. Like his name should be victory. But we can't call someone victory." Jungkook said and made big pout and Yoongi laugh at his son cuteness.

"Yayy~~ he should call himself V, V for Victory. He didn't even told me his name even you all are not saying, so I'll call him V." Jungkook said and give big bunny smile.

Yoongi just chuckle and said this to namjin and taehyung and guess what? Taehyung really put this as his nick name but only his bunny can call him this, no one else.

......

5 AND HALF YEARS AFTER JUNGKOOK BIRTH.

" Is this necessary? You guys can even stay here and make him study in different school." Yoongi said with sad tone.

" He is not ready yoon. you know he is crying from hours and not ready to let anyone come near him." Namjoon said remembering how his son got bully in this school also and taehyung is in worst condition this time.

"I'm going back at my home town Daegu" Namjoom said and that day. Min family and Kim family last time meet or should I say taekook saw eachother for last time.

......

Taehyung realise how much he love and he asked yoonmin couple about jungkook marriage with him and Jimin said that bunny always belongs to tiger only.

But still taehyung have that social anxiety and insecure so he didn't let jungkook know him. He will tell jungkook after meeting him, he know he is stupid and doing stupidity. He should tell jungkook but
His anxiety is making him do stupidity.

.......

BACK TO PRESENT.

"Jungkook get ready, Mr. And Mrs. Kim will be here anytime soon." Yoongi screamed from down and jungkook just huff in anger and look at his crush pic and still confuse why his mom didn't talked with him after his vist in jungkook room.

"Aahhh... Daddy i love you. Please come and take me. I don't want to marry that ailen. I want to marry you." Jungkook cried but then he got idea.

He will show his worst side that Kims themselves will reject him.

Yoongi told jungkook to wear something decent and not to be brat but jungkook will be jungkook. *Evil smirk*

Jungkook wore Balck crop top who is hanging with just single button struggle, chains under and Balck tight jeans which show his curves perfect, he have so much tattoo on his arm and hand, he is not scared of them but scared of tattoo on his waist, his secret wil reveal.