四、𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥

Start from the beginning

"No problem! The strong always protect the weak ones!"

"Here he goes again..." you sweatdropped.

"Let's go, Shortcake!" he grabbed your hand and led you to the playground.

"Wait... meet his friends-? Does that mean I could meet the baby cinnamon roll Izuku!? OMG I'm so excited!"

"We're here," he said. You looked at the three people in front of you, two of them are Katsuki's close friends and another one had familiar green hair.

"Those two are Tsubana and Inbana, the one there is useless Deku."

"Ka-kacchan!" he let out an embarrassed squeak.

You sweatdropped and started to introduce yourself "Nice to meet you! My name is (L/N)(Y/N)! Let's get along well!" you shot a warm smile towards Izuku which made the poor boy blush hard, he send you an awkward smile as a reply.

"A-a girl just s-smiled at me! She's so cute!"

Katsuki shot Izuku a glare, jealous about you smiling at other boys. "Oi Deku! What are you smiling at?!"

"N-nothing Kacchan!"

"Come on Suki-chan! He's just being nice!"

Katsuki let out an angry huff while Izuku wondered "S-suki-chan?! They seemed to be close, she could even control his temper..."

You slowly walk towards the poor green hair boy and smiled "Deku-chan, right?"

"I can't just say his real name, it would be suspicious..."

"A-ah! My name is actually Midoriya Izuku! N-nice to meet you, (L/N)-chan!"

˗ˏˋ !ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ!'ˎ˗

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Midoriya Izuku

"(Y/N) is fine! Sorry about calling the wrong name..."

"A-ah don't worry, I don't mind! Y-you can call me Izuku! I-if you want to of course-!"

"Ok Izuku-chan!"

"Tch." Katsuki growled, looking at both of you interacting with each other. He hates the feeling in his stomach.

He pulled you away from Izuku and growled "Why would you want to hang out with useless Deku anyway!? I just don't understand you."

Izuku seemed upset about Katsuki's comment and looked down. "What do you mean Suki-chan?" your voice made him look up again as you continued "I actually like the name Deku, It gave me a feeling that you can achieve and do anything!"

"Sorry Uraraka... but sad baby Izuku makes my heart break. I have to say something to cheer him up."

"W-wha-" poor Izuku, his face is really red now as if he could faint any second.

"Tch!" Katsuki is really, really mad now. He gripped your hand tightly and shouted "Let's go home now Shortcake!" he almost drag you out of the playground, luckily you could follow up his steps.

"(Y/N)-chann!" you heard a shout as you turned around, looking at the green-haired boy not far away. "You can call me Deku-chan if you want!"

You smiled brightly and shouted back "Alright! Deku-chann!"

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A-a cute girl just talked to me today! She looks like a close friend of Kacchan but she's really nice to me! She even told me that she liked the nickname that kacchan gave me! It was an insult at first, but then she told me the name gave her It gave me a feeling that I can achieve and do anything! She has cat ears, maybe that's her quirk? I'll ask her next time...

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Katsuki growled and dragged you again. "Just you see, you useless Deku. Once I get my quirk, I'm gonna knock your head off!"

"Mo Suki-chan, are you mad at me?"

"I'm not." he huffed aggressively.

You know it's not true since he's gritting his teeth. You slowly kissed his cheek and smiled which made Katsuki's face blush immediately.

He used his hand to cover the place you kissed and shouted "Wh-what was that for!"

"A kiss to make you feel better?"

"T-tch." he grabbed your hand again, but more gentler this time. Looks like someone isn't going to wash their face for a while.

24/05/22

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

Our precious lil cinnamon ball is here!! It is kinda interesting when Katsuki hold a soft spot for her. I wonder who approached Tenko-chanヽ(w゜)ノ...

Btw thankkkss for 1k💖💖