四、𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ne Tenko-chan..."

"Hmm-?"

"Can you promise me one thing...?"

"U-uh okay!" "Anything for you (Y/N)-chan..."

"Promise me never follow the bad guys ok?"

"...I promise."

You hugged him tightly which cause the poor boy to blush like a tomato, you kissed him on the cheek and slowly stood up "See you tomorrow, Tenko-chan!"

"B-bye bye, (Y/N)-chan!"

You waved and slowly left the alleyway, you opened the portal again and hopped inside.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Shimura looked at (Y/N)'s disappeared figure, feeling a missing hole in his chest again.

"(Y/N)-chan sure is a mysterious girl, but that's what I like her about... I will f̷o̵r̷e̶v̵e̵r̴ ̵a̷p̸p̵r̷e̶c̶i̸a̴t̸e̴ her kindness towards me."

He smiled, feeling the warmth inside his stomach. Failed to notice a tall figure slowly approaching him.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Honey~ I'm backkk!" your mother shouted, she immediately hugged you tightly "I miss you soooo much~"

Your father joined the hug and said "I miss you too, Angel~"

"Both of you literally just went out 25 minutes... but I like the warm feeling inside my chest."

"I miss you too! Mom! Dad!"

The doorbell rang suddenly, your mother went to open the door while you followed her curiously, wondering who rang the bell.

She opened the door and revealed Katsuki whose face lit up immediately when he saw you.

"Suki-chan!"

"Shortcake!"

You honestly don't know how Katsuki learns this nickname. He started to call you this nickname instead of your name after you call him Suki-chan. I mean you're not that short, you're just shorter than him a few centimeters. Well, at least this nickname is a whole lot better than the class 1A nickname, such as Dunce face and Shitty hair. You honestly don't know how to react if he called you by those rude nicknames, let's just hope he won't do that in the future.

"I came here to take her to the playground and introduce her to my friends."

"Wow how nice of you~ Please take care of (Y/N) for me then!"