i hate gays 👿

"Oh..oh Montresor~"

     Montresor stumbled out of the chair he had been sleeping in. He had almost forgotten what had happened last night. Sighing, he lifted himself up.

       He took it upon himself to tidy up, cleaning up some if the dried semen from the night before. After dressing in his favorite silk bathrobe, Montresor went to find a perfect breakfast.

       All his servants were gone, as was per usual when carnival was in town, so Montresor searched his cabinets for something. Halfway through searching he found himself staring at his door. The shrill sound of the doorbell caught his attention.

       He closed the cabinets and hurried over to the door. To his surprise, if was none other than Fortunato.

       "Oh. Oh! H-Hello, I was not expecting to see you! Certainly not after last night.." Montresor exclaimed, swinging open his door. He bowed to Fortunato, who walked in with no hesitation. This invoked some fear into Montresor. Why was he here?

        Fortunato took a seat at Montresor's sofa, crossing his legs. Montresor scurried closer to him. "So, what brings you here?" He took a seat across from him. "Shouldn't you be with the Lady Fortunato..." Montresor asked in a plummy way.

        "I came to talk about last night.." Fortunato looked up to Montresor. "When we had sex, I felt our connection again! I think I want to be with you-" He had no time to finish prior to Montresor swinging onto him.

        Their bodies intermingled, each of them feeling the others body heat. "I do too!" The two sat still for a minute until Fortunato made a move. He pulled Montresor in before kissing him. Montresor, surprised at first, closed his eyes and kissed back.

       Montresor slid his tongue through Fortunato lips, then he proceeded to intertwining his tongue around his. The two squirmed around each other, trying to take off their clothes. By the end of it, Montresor was on top of Fortunato; his hands on his beating chest.

       Montresor could feel Fortunato's dick pressing against his bare asscheeks. It turned him on more than he could imagine. "Go on, I'm waiting~" Fortunato cooed. He took his hands and grabbed onto Montresor's thighs, moving him onto his cock.

       Montresor could feel it pulsating within him, it made him want to cum in that very instant, but he held on. Fortunato switched from Montresor's thighs to his ass in order to guide him up and down. "Ready?" Montresor nodded, hiding his face. "Okay~"

       Fortunato slowly lifted Montresor up and down before he got the hang of it. The smaller male made breathy noises, panting and moaning every so often. Finally Fortunato took control.

       Laying Montresor on his stomach, Fortunato inserted his dick once more. "Let me how you how it's done!" He shouted in an orotund voice. Without warning he thrusted into Montresor.

       "Ah~!" Montresor dug his face into the cushion, grasping onto the sofa arm. This didn't bother Fortunato, because he continued to prod and ram into Montresor. "Sh-shit..aha..you're so goddamn tight.." Fortunato's voice was husky.

       "Please," Montresor begged, "Go faster!" Fortunato chuckled. "As you wish~" As he said that, he picked up the pace. He slammed into Montresor, forcing a moan out of him every time. "Oh! Yes! Please!" Montresor moaned. "I..I think I'm going to cum!" He jammed his finger nails into the sofa arm as he reached his climax.

        One last thrust caused the breaking point, compelling Montresor to cum. "Already? That Fast? We're just getting started..!" Fortunato grabbed onto Montresor again. "Fuck.. let me cum too atleast."

      "Alright..as long as you do it in me~" Montresor was breathy again, still tryingto catch up. Fortunato began thrusting into Montresor again, he repeated this for a minute before he felt his climax approaching as well.

       "Shit. Heh..Oh fuck!" Fortunato whispered, his voice was shaky.. He latched on to Montresor as his dick spewed cum into Montresor's asshole. "Oh~" Montresor gasped. Fortunato held still, leaning onto Montresor, before pulling out.

       He fell back on the sofa before being knocked out cold. Montresor sat up and leaned onto the floor to pick up a blanket. "Must’ve fell.." He picked it up and placed it onto himself and Fortunato. He placed his head onto Fortunato's chest before falling asleep.