Oh It's ladies' night 3 (@danielle_and_elliot & @ilysncwwest)

The ladies of team Flarrow run over to the kitchen and grab all of the ingredients for their minty Oreos. 

"Have you got the thing that I asked you to get Fe?" Iris raises her eyebrows at Felicity. 

"Yes... minty fresh." Iris shows the tube of toothpaste and laughs. 

"What if we play a trick on the boys?" Felicity nudges Caitlin. 

"What are we 12?" Caitlin rolls her eyes and shakes her head. 

"Well... I bet when YOU were 12, you were doing equations.. being blah. Instead of hanging out with your girl pals, having sleepovers like these." Felicity tries to convince Caitlin 

"You know what... maybe I did.. ok it sounds fun."

"YES!"  Frost says loud from her head. 

"Frost is wanting to.. she just told me." Caitlin slightly smirks. 

The team make the Oreos and puts them in the oven. 

"Kara's still sleeping I see?" Iris looks over on the floor 

"I think she is meditating?" Felcity looks at Kara puzzled. 

"This alien; can hear through walls.. and the boys are coming home in 3,2..." Kara points at the door. 

Kara looks at the door and it opens; Barry, Cisco, Oliver, Eddie and Mon El show up. 

"Get out ladies; these men need to play fortnite." Cisco exclaims lying himself on the sofa. 

Eddie comes over to the kitchen. 

"What you girls doing? Baking?" He goes over and kisses Iris on the cheek. 

Barry smiles at the team in the kitchen; although his attention is towards Caitlin.. until Frost appears. 

"Sort of..." Iris says with a slight smirk on her face

"We have a secret ingredient for you." Frost says with a raise of eyebrows looking at the rest of the boys. 

"Well... now I am scared." Cisco says with the controller in hand. 

The oven timer pings; the ladies get the hot oreos out of the oven. 

Iris and Felicty bring a tray to the table by the TV. 

Caitlin reappears again and walks over to Barry with one in hand; and put's it in Barry's mouth. Eddie takes one bite and spits his out. 

"Real mature... wow." He goes over and grabs a drink of water. 

"Mmm... Caity.. you" Barry is struggling, he doesn't want to hurt his wife's feelings. 

He swallows it and gives Caitlin a kiss. 

"Was that peppermint? Because; babe I loved it" 

Oliver looks over at Felicty in horror; he spits his out. 

"You lads are wimps; my Barry just ate that like a champ." Caitlin says proudly. 

"I feel sick." Barry speeds to the toliet. 

"He didn't like it? Did he?" Caitlin asks the room 

The boys shake their head and shrug. 

"he'll be fine; he heals quick" Iris says whilst her arms embraced in Eddie's.

Kara offers one to Mon El; he polietly declines. 

"So much for that." Caitlin laughs and snorts. 

"Told you... we are having fun." Iris laughs too. 

 Barry comes out of the bathroom holding his tummy; Caitlin rushes over to him and gives him a hug and whispers:

"Barr; you be honest with me.. you didn't like the oreos." Caitlin asks honestly. 

"Not a fan of toothpaste oreos." Barry whispers back. 

The pair break away from their hug. Iris looks over at Caitlin and smiles; for the rest of the night the rest of team SuperFlarrow play fortnite and Mario Kart. 

The End..

3/3