Oh, it's ladies' night!! 2 (@danielle_and_elliot & @ilysncwwest )

The ladies get through Frost's list of RomComs... And snacks... lots of snacks!

"Geezee Frost has some good taste in films" Iris exclaims

"We should be..." Kara falls asleep on the floor.

"I... am.." Iris yawns and falls asleep as well

"Well, I guess I better tidy up" Felicity sighs.

"Don't worry, Caity has got this" frost turns back into Caitlin

"Did Frost make me do all the washing up?" Caitlin asks Felicity.

Felicity nods; Caitlin rolls her eyes.

"Let me help before Barr and Oliver come back," Felicity suggests.

Caitlin sighs and nods.

"You are incredibly amazing," says Caitlin.

"Do me a favor, throw a pillow at Iris and Kara" Caitlin jokes.

"Ok." Felcity goes and grabs a pillow and throws it at the pair.

"Wakey wakey! Caity needs us" Felicty says to a sleepy pair.

"uh.... we are coming." Kara gets up and walks over to the table where all the bowls are.

"I kinda wish I could use my powers like Barr-" Kara stares at felicity looking at her with angry eyes. 

"Like my amazing, talented, adorkable future hubby?" Caitlin blushes whilst doing the dishes Frost set out for her; she looks into space and smiles slightly. 

"Um... I guess I can't say much.. BUT.." Iris laughs. 

"My husband goes around fighting people like your future hubby." Iris giggles some more. 

"Ahhh... this was really fun and nice to hang out with the ladies of team Flarrow again." Caitlin smiles and looks around at the rest of the ladies.

"Amen to that!" Felicty says with enthusiasm

"ugh... I just realised something.." Caitlin rolls her eyes; the team look at her.  

"There is... well.. some things that I need to take care of at STAR labs. I need to check some Meta data." Caitlin gestures her hands as she always does whilst talking about work.

Iris gently places one hand on Caitlin's shoulder; 

"Caitlin; for once it's okay to tell yourself; work can wait!" she says lovingly. 

"Cait; she is right." Frost speaks to Caitlin in her head.

"When was the last  time you relaxed; and not thought about something blowing up?" Frost continues to speak to her in her thoughts. 

"Well.... I don't always." Caitlin lets out a chuckle. 

"Yes.. you do; I have spent sooo long planning this." Iris places her hands together like a supervillan. 

"Planning what?" Caitlin looks at everyone puzzled.

"You'll see my child.. you'll see" Felicity drags Caitlin into the kitchen. 

2/3 

*** 

To be continued. 

Thank you to @danielle_and_elliot (Jas) on Instagram :P SHE IS SO TALENTED.. she came up with the second half of this mini story. We work so well as a team xx

~ All the love, Lana x