Chapter 39. Little Miss Perfect

Start from the beginning

Whenever they would walk by each other he'd reach his hand out and nonchalantly caress Y/N's backside, or grab at her upper thigh when they sat next to each other at dinner. This would usually earn a small "Hey..!" or a side glance from Y/N, but Michael would always shrug it off playfully.

"What's the matter?~" Michael leans in close to Y/N's face, "Cat got your tongue?~" he playfully nips her bottom lip. Y/N's eyes go half-lidded, "Mmm~ Something like that," she still attempted to sound confident. She knew what Michael was doing, and for that, she wasn't letting him win this time.

Michael narrows his eyes, "Stop teasing me so much, that's my job," he mutters. Y/N's eyes get a hint of lustful exuberant. She puts both hands on his shoulders, grabbing them gently. "Maybe I'm just better at it?" she knew if she challenged him, there was no telling how far he'd go. But in a way, that fascinated her, she was inquisitive of just how far you could push Michael Afton before he snapped. She wanted to see him get aggressive, not in the way he used to be.

"Better? You think you're better at teasing than me?" Michael raised his eyebrows in stupefaction, he didn't expect such big talk coming from her. Usually, Y/N was all bark no bite when it came to this stuff. Michael was in charge, you could call him the dominant one or the "top".
"We both know I'm better at it, maybe I'm better than you in a lot of things~" Y/N winked, attempting to rile him up.

"Oh really?" Michael's eyes were dark in annoyance, and now passion. Whenever Y/N challenged him it did something to him, that's yet another reason he picked on her months ago, she challenged him, and he didn't know how to react.

"You know what, let's prove it then," Michael gets a devilish idea. "We can do whatever we want to each other, but the first one who makes any noise loses. If you're so confident you're better at this than me, you won't mind proving it." He didn't care if the competition sounded juvenile, he needed an excuse, any excuse, to touch her.

"Deal." Y/N nodded and smirks, her hand already trailing down his chest, "Just to clarify," Y/N abruptly placed her hand at Michael's clothed crotch, this made Michael widen his eyes the size of saucers. "Nothing is off-limits? I can do whatever I want to you?" 

Y/N rubs her thumb over the fabric of his shorts. They were the usual ones he wore around the house, black basketball shorts with white stripes down the side of the pant leg. They were an Adidas brand.

"And I can do anything to you~" he swiftly takes the opportunity to dominate her, grabbing her wrists and pinning her on the bed. Surprisingly, Y/N made no noise, she just opened her mouth. As if she was on the verge of making a sound of enjoyment, but stopped herself. The urge was on the tip of her tongue.

"Michael...~" is all Y/N could mutter breathlessly as she took the sight of him in. His eyes were always something Y/N noticed about him but seeing them a dark, intense blue such as they are now. It made her heart flutter and more importantly turned her on.

"Right here, doll~ I never left," he slides a hand up her shirt, "Why would I when I have this right in front of me?~" he felt the softness of her skin against his rough fingertips, he felt a shared chill go down his and Y/N's spine.

 Every time they touched it was electric, they had wanted this for so long. Michael had wanted this exact moment for as long as he could remember. Seeing Y/N so vulnerable, feeling her delicate form under him, ruining this "perfect cookie-cutter-child" act she put on.

He felt as if he was transported back to the time when he couldn't stand Y/N or better worded when he pretended he couldn't stand her. Back when the pure desire for her took over his better judgment when his brain couldn't decide what to do with the concept of her when even just a waft of her perfume would come to his nose and he felt his body tingle. The confusing, hormonal time when he just needed Y/N. The real Y/N.