Chapter 38. Church Girl

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 <3

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

It was Wednesday evening, yesterday Y/N spent the night at the Aftons. Michael was invited by Chica mask to his church's youth group, Michael only agreed to go if Y/N went. So here Y/N was, reluctantly getting ready for youth group. Chica mask said he'd come to pick up Y/N and Michael before it started so they could all carpool together.

In a way, Y/N was excited. She was anticipating how Michael would feel though, she knew Michael wasn't religious; even if his family was Catholic. But Chica mask wasn't religious either, and his family was Christian.

"Y/N! Your friend is here!" Mom called from the kitchen. Y/N flinches slightly, the suddenness of her mom's voice catching her off guard. "Coming!" She called back.
She grabbed her phone and a light jacket and ran to the door.

It was 5:45 PM, youth group started at 6:00 PM. The summer day was getting cooler, and the sun wasn't beating down as harshly as it was in the daytime. There was a slight breeze shaking the trees, as she walked outside the wind blew between her locks of hair slightly.

Chica mask was in his car waiting, Michael already in the back seat waiting for Y/N. He had a relatively nice car, the color was red and the build looked relatively new. Chica Mask rolled down the window, "Get in loser, we're going to youth group!"
Y/N cracks a smile and rolls her eyes, "Shut up, I'm coming," she gets in the backseat next to Michael.

"Sup shithead," he smiles once he sees her, scooting over in his seat so she had room. 
"Hi Michael," she shoves him slightly due to him calling her that. "couldn't you think of anything more loving to say than that?"
"Sorry. Can't." Michael smirks, "We're going to church, I gotta keep it pure." he says sarcastically.
"Michael that's rich coming from you, you're the least spiritual or pure person I've ever met."
"Wanna bet?" Chica mask pipes up from the driver's seat, beginning to drive to the church.

The two in the back start laughing, "So what's your Pastor Chad have to say about you're erm- dance number on his lawn last week?" Y/N covers her mouth to muffle laughter. Chica mask blushes, "He called my mom, she played the typical parent card. 'I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. Your moms ever say that?"

"Oh yeah, all the time," Michael sighed, "no matter how much she says she's not mad, you know she is."

///