15 - final

"y-y/n.... i have something to tell you..." Yoongi sat on the couch after he came back from work.

he came to visit y/n at her house today. why? well, he definitely has something on his mind.

"i never knew i would ever make a new friend in my life... i never expected to find my happiness again, after the amount of times people have broken my heart, left me, betrayed me, just because of my parents suicide and leaving me on the street." He took a deep breath before continuing...

"but, thankfully, god gave me someone in life. a someone i never knew i needed... a someone i didn't realise.... I actually cared for."

after another breath, he continued.

"thankyou....so much... for giving me a hope and returning happiness back to me, no matter how harsh and coldly i treated you, you still stand with me. you've always stood with me, and you don't know how thankful i am for that. i....
i really care for you... but I just never showed... i thought i would just get betrayal as soon as i started caring... but you... you're different... you're special. you gave me a reason to live.

i love you y/n, you're an angel.
and i will always love you."

he slowly looked up at her eyes, which were filled with tears.

"you have no clue how much the things you just said touched my heart. I love you too Yoongi. you're the best and strongest I know."
she answered and pecked on his lip.

in short, the people who love you and care for you, will always stand by you, no matter how harsh you treat them because of your disturbed mind or the hard situations you're going through.

They will always be beside you.