-----

as he plopped himself down on his bed, a sigh then escaped from his lips. "my ceo dropping me off my place, what a way to end the weekdays." he talked to himself while looking up at the ceiling. 

a lot has happened for the past five days while he was working under the lee company. it wasn't easy, he wasn't expecting to, in the first place. those days he saw the ceo's strict side and he also saw his soft-hearted side.

well, he assumed that the ceo telling him the company's dirty secrets is a kind thing for him to do.

suddenly, he heard his phone ringing causing him to flinch on his spot. he rolled over his bed to reach for the device on his bedside table and looked at the contact name before immediately answering it.

"oh, jaemin?" he answers.

"what's up, our secretary!" someone on the other line replied which made the tanned male furrow his brows as he doesn't sound anything like jaemin.

"is this jungwoo?" he asked, not even bothering to pay attention to the person's teasing.

"i am!"

"oh hey!" donghyuck continues, "are you calling on jaemin's phone?"

just then, donghyuck heard another voice and this time it did sound like jaemin, "yeah, he is." jaemin said, while chewing on his chips, "actually renjun and jungwoo came into my apartment to raid my fridge, now jungwoo snatched my phone from me while renjun is still eating at the kitchen."

donghyuck released a small chuckle while shooking his head in disbelief, "why'd you guys call anyway?"

"oh! we decided to take you out tomorrow since we haven't hung out that much anymore." jungwoo answered.

"are you free for tomorrow though?" jaemin is quick to add, just in case donghyuck has something to do.

"oh yeah," donghyuck said, "have nothing to do tomorrow, thankfully."

"great!" he heard the voices on the other line cheered, and for some reason, he also caught a new voice, so he assumed renjun is already with them, "how about let's meet tomorrow at our coffee shop around three?"

donghyuck hums before saying, "sound good to me."