"Ofc! Definitely!!"She smiled. Xiao watched the two talk about this 'girl' they were saying. He had no clue what was going on..

"Wait"

"Hm?"The two turned there heads at Xiao. "Not to be bumping in but Who's this girl your guys talking abt?"He asked.

"Hmm?? It's nothing important! Dw ya little emo!"Lumine placed her arm around his shoulder and scratched his head.

"I'm not emo-! Also get your hands off of me!"He tried to wiggle his way out but her strength was overpowered.

"Lumine."

"Heh?"Lumine turned around to see her brother Aether. Giving the death look. "Oh shi-"

"If he said to get your hands off of him you do it."He said with his eyes being filled with flame.

"Ahh! Your so scary! Hide me Venti!"She hid behind Venti shoulder. "Hey! Don't use me as a shield!"

"Sorry about that!"Aether apologized to Xiao. "It's fine whatever"He fixed his hair

As Venti watched the two,something immediately caught his eye.

The girl he just met a hour ago was walking,meaning was about to pass by them.

"Oh well! LUMINE! Your turn to be my shield!"They switched positions. Venti watched the girl and her 3 friends passed by but then stop where Xiao was.

"Hello handsome~"She said wrapping her arms around Xiaos arm.

Xiao looked and quickly retrieved his arm from hers. 'What the hell is up with people wrapping me?!'

"What the hell do you want again?"he looked and glared at her. "You~"She winked which made Xiao gave in a fake gag.

"Ew! God get some good lines"

"Ugh I was expecting a hello from you,but whatever I'll try again."

"Keep dreaming"

Before the girl turned her head around,she looked and saw a blonde girl (Lumine)

"Well hello there blondie!"she waved

"Who are you??"

"Doesn't matter! Are you the two braided front hair boy friend??"

"Venti?"

"Ding ding ding! Correct!"She fake smiled. "Yeah what about him??"

"Pfft that boy. Hah you should drop him."

"Excuse me?"

"That's right!! You shouldn't be friends with a twink like him haha-!"She laughed.

Lumine tilted her head and stared at her. "Oh so your the one who hurt him. Am I right?" She nodded her head. "Yeah what you gonna do bout it huh??"

Lumine grabbed her wrist and squeezed it hard. "Let's go outside and talk about it. Okay??"she smiled. "Lumine where are you-"

"Just gonna talk,Aether. No worries"She said and dragged the girls arm across the hallway "Ow! Let me go you little rat!"

"Let's just talk"

After she left the three boys alone they all looked at each other..

".."

".."

".."

"Oh shit! Is she gonna beat her up?!"Aether broke the silence "Dude we can't get another violent going on bro we have to go to her fast."Xiao said.

"Augghh I thought she was just gonna talk to her-!!" Venti panicked. He didn't want his friends to get expelled for hurting someone if they get caught outside.

LUMINE POV

"LET GO YOU LITTLE SHIT!"She yelled as I dragged her outside of the school and went to a open quiet area.

I first threw her on the ground and she fell on her back first. "Oww! Watch where you throw! Stupid brat"

"Shut up"I grabbed her by the collar.

"I swear.. if I ever see you disrespect any of my friends,I'll make sure you come back to your dorm with a purple eye you got it?"when i said that the girl kicked my leg and made Me fell on the ground roughly.

"Ah shit-!"I yelled.

"Aww poor little girl,fell on the ground,how pathetic,your jsut like Venti! Can't help himself up huh!"Before she can kick me,I grabbed her leg and pulled her down. Causing her to fall again

Her other 3 friends came in and all attack me at the same time.

I grabbed one of there arms,wrapping it on my neck and slammed them to the ground.

The girl got up and charged at me with her fist up,but I kneeled down and kicked her feet. "Ahh-!"she yelled and fell face first.

The others looked at me and stated punching.

I dodged there punches and they all punched each other. Causing them to have a nosebleed.

"Oww! Dude! Watch where you punch!"

"You should know where your looking at!

"You two idiots should watch tuts on how to fight DAMN!"

As I watch them fight the girl approached up to me and jumped on my back. Strangling me.

I looked to see something shiny and I knew she had..

A pocket knife holding out.

I told myself that if I don't push her out off me right away she'll cut me.

I threw her out if my back but the pocket knife she held cut my face when I threw.

"Shit-!"i cursed out loud.The pain hurtle me to even look around,so I fell to my knees and catches myself with my own bare hands.

But before I even looked at the ground one of them stomped on my back and two people held my arms.

I looked at the girl grinning at me as she held the knife on her hand.

"I..have already lost...my patient.. with you"she pant every breath as she spoke.

She hold up the knife in the air and looked down on me.

"Bye bye.."