Jaune: 'Got to keep moving'

Jaune continues towards the path, he reaches towards the cliffs. He jumps......and misses

Jaune: Ah shit

And Jaune falls.

Flashback

Jaune wakes up as Sun, kicks him.

Sun: Really man, dozing off here in the fields. Come on Zavala called us for another training session.

Jaune: Yeah, yeah, I'm up. So what does Zavala have in store for us?

Sun: Oh you know just the usual. Thankfully is not like one of Cayde's experiments where it ended up with Scarlet getting electrocuted when first tried out his Arc powers.

Jaune: Yeah, I remember that he was not happy.

Sun notices Jaune's expression

Sun: You okay there Jaune?

Jaune: Oh... yeah, just thinking about stuff.

Sun: Like what?

Jaune: Just you know if we're ever going to go back to Remnant.

Sun: What made you think about that?

Jaune: (sighs) I'm worried the moment my past comes back, I'm not ready to face it.

Sun: Look Jaune everyone here has got your back. These people they're not like those on Remnant we can actually do something here that has meaning. It took us months to get where we were in Remnant and here it only took us a week.

Jaune: I know Sun, I just don't want that day to come soon.

Flashback Ends

Jaune wakes up and sees an unknown figure walking towards him.

Hawthorne: Oh look, somebody left a perfectly good Guardian lying around.

Hawthorne picks Jaune up from the floor.

Hawthorne: Things must be worse than I thought. And that's our cue. Time to go, people!

Excalibur: Ah, but... Wait! Where... where are you all going?

Jaune: Yeah, and who exactly are you people?

Hawthorne: Listen all you need to know is we need to get far away from here as possible.

The Falcon flies to Hawthrone's arm

Jaune: Oh it's the Falcon again.

Excalibur: That falcon... it belongs to you?

Hawthorne: The name's Hawthorne. And this is Louis. Best pilot we got. What about you? Fit to fly?

Jaune: Yup, name's Jaune. Just give me a ship and I can fly her. 'Hawthorne huh, i wonder what May's reaction will be knowing we met someone with the same name as her sniper and by the looks of it Hawthorne also likes using a sniper.'

Hawthorne: Good, Probably gonna need one of these, too.

Hawthorne throws Jaune a shotgun.

Hawthorne: Time to make yourself useful. "Guardian."

Hawthorne: All right people, spin 'em up! Got a long flight ahead of us!

En route to the Farm

On the way to the farm, Jaune brings out a picture. The picture is all of them bunch up and making stupid faces and gestures. He smiles and sheds a tear he remembers when they took that picture.