Just Admit That Your Cute

It was a Tuesday afternoon at Hogwarts. After the tiring classes ended, students rushed from every corner, chattering or studying. Harry just finished his Potions essay and was about to leave the library when two arms wrapped around his waist, stopping him abruptly. Harry turned around and received a quick peck on the cheek by a certain Hufflepuff he liked.

"Hello to you, Cedric," Harry chuckled and cuddled his boyfriend.

"Hello indeed," Cedric grinned. The two walked out of the library and started talking. They ignored the excited whispers of the other pupils on the corridors as they chattered away. Harry was very aware of the glares some girls gave him for stealing their crush, but he did his best to ignore them. After all, it didn't matter anyway.

The two pranced to the Black Lake, where they usually hang out far away from the crowded halls of the school. They sat by the lake and Harry started reading a book. Cedric played with Harry's charcoal hair, tugging the locks gently and ruffling them. He noticed an awfully familiar sweater from Christmas last year. It was the yellow, cotton sweater that he gave him last Yuletide. Cedric chuckled.

The Gryffindor gawked at him with confusion. "What's so funny?"

"You should wear that sweater more," Cedric grinned.

Harry tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"That's the sweater I got you for Christmas, right?" the brunette asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. It's kinda cold today, so I figured I should wear some warm clothes."

"It looks cute on you," Cedric chortled. Harry's cheeks flushed a shade of red and he buried his face in his hands. Cedric giggled. He knew very well that Harry was kind of bashful.

"N-No, it d-doesn't. You're j-just flattering m-me..." he stuttered nervously.

Cedric chuckled. "You're stuttering! So cute!"

"I'm not cute!" Harry protested with a pout. Cedric shook his head with a smile and stared at his boyfriend. He blushed. Fuck, he's so adorable, Cedric thought with his face red. Harry looked at his lover with confusion.

"What?" he asked.

Cedric chuckled. "Do you prefer being adorable instead?"

"I want neither," Harry grinned cheekily. Cedric cupped the shortie's cheeks.

"Well, you're beautiful as well," he replied.

Harry rubbed his nose with the back of his hand. "Beautiful is for girls..."

"I know. You are not a girl," Cedric said as he ruffled Harry's sable hair.

Harry pursed his rosy lips. "I know, I'm male."

"An attractive and cute one," Cedric mumbled and leaned to kiss Harry's cheek. Harry bashfully tries to pull away, but the brunette holds him tighter, not letting him go. Harry looked away.

"I'm not attractive or cute," Harry murmured silently, but the other male heard him. Cedric raised an eyebrow and pulled his boyfriend for a quick kiss. Harry pulled away with his face beet red.

"You are. Just admit it, love," Cedric chuckled. He cupped Harry's cheek and brushed his thumb past the Gryffindor's cheekbone.

"I'm not adorable you idiot! Besides, there are other people cuter than me," the raven-haired boy snapped.

"Like who?" Cedric grinned.

"I don't know, babies? Kittens? Puppies?" Harry shot a glare with no venom at his partner with his arms crossed. Cedric lifted the shortie's chin and chortled.