Chapter one: Just the beggining..

As we made it to an island(hand picked by Ghostbur) the trio stood on thr island, looking around. Tommy brefly looked bwck, his heqrt thumping in his chest. "I just can't belive he would do this.." he mumbled to himself, Ghostbur was talking to Tommy about quiring some blue, to so called 'make him feel better' but it wouldn't the only thing that wouod make him feel better is-

"Tommy?" Dream's abrupt quiet voice interupted the childs' thoughts, he looked up at Dream . "Yeah?" he didn't sound so happy, and he obvious hated Dream. The green boy dug a small hole in front of the blonde, a smile begind his mask. "Put all your stuff in the hole, Tommy."

This made him confused. "Wh-what? no! fuck you! these are my things! I'm not gonna just let you-"

Dream pulled a sword out, looking menacingly. "I'm not gonna ask you again.." Tommy's blue eyes widened and he quickly threw everything he had on him. "Okay okay!" he felt sad watching his things get blown up.

"I'll visit soon.." He patted Tommy on the shoukder, making him looked disgusted. "Yeah right, fuck off Green boy." and he was gone.. it was only him.. and well.. Ghostbur.

"Tommy! we can build a home! make it out of logs!"

Tommy just nodded, he rubbe dhis eyed and sat on the ground, watching the sun dissapper, and he wondered.. what tomorrow wouk bribg.. more pain?.. sufferibg?.. guess he'd have to find out.. he flopped on the ground and curked into a ball, all he could think about was his family..

Tubbo..

His eyes clsoed ans he drifted off into a nightmarish dream..

/ hope that was alright fir a startwr, ik its short, and ai know there's spelling mistakes, I really don't care, sorry-