16.

"I'm thinking a corset with that dress

"I'm thinking a corset with that dress." Ivy circles her next fashion victim as Emily stands there nervously eyeing up the black leather corset in her hands.

"Mmh, yeah. Definitely." I add as I'm doing the finish touches on my razor sharp black eyeliner in the mirror.

"I don't know, how will I even breathe?" Emily asks unsurely but Ivy shushes her before she backs out.

"Just don't think about it too hard, you'll look great!"  She reassures her, already starting to put the corset on as Emily stands there awkwardly.

"Hurry up losers, traffics gunna be a bitch and we need to get there before they perform." Dylan reminds with his arms crossed as he leans against the doorframe of Ivy's bedroom casually.

"We know, we know. I've just gotta put in setting spray..." I rummage around the vanity counter haphazardly until my fingers finally find the spray.

After spritzing it onto my face, I grab my jacket and yank down my skirt a bit. The plaid red number that Ivy put me in is a bit too short for my taste, but I look pretty badass in it so I let it slide for the night.

"See, that wasn't so bad. Was it?" Ivy asks Emily as she's done strapping her into the corset.

Emily looks a bit faint but nods as she looks at herself in the mirror in admiration.

"Yeah, it's not that bad. It looks..."

"Bitchin." I finish for her with a proud smile and she nods in agreement.

"Bitchin. Now come on, let's go!" Emily grabs Ivy's hand and drags us both out towards Dylan's van to get to the battle of the bands.

𖤐

After the near death experience of Dylan trying to get us to the school on time in the van, the four of us race through the empty hallways to get to the gym.

As we approach, the sound of scullfucker's rival band mollycoddle gets louder and louder as we finally get inside into the crowd.

They're doing a cover of an imagine dragons song and I practically gag when I recognize it, but the crowd is eating that shit up because the lead singer kinda sounds like Shawn Mendez.

"Damn, they're actually not bad." Ivy admits, acting surprised as she starts to watch the band perform.

"Ew. Focus, we've gotta get backstage." I remind her, pushing Dylan to make a path for us girls since he's the tallest.

We're almost at the front when I feel a hand grab my ass from behind.

I whirl around, expecting to see Ivy but am instead greeted with skip's douchy face.

"Damn Kat. You're lookin smokin tonight in that little plaid skirt." He looks at me up and down with a sleezy grin and I grimace at the look on his face as he objectifies me.

"Don't fucking touch me Skip." I snap angrily, glaring daggers at his face but he just looks unfazed and I can practically smell the whiskey on his breath as as puts his hands up in defense.

"Woah, chill.  What're you gunna do, call your scrawny ass emo boyfriend to protect you?" He mocks, and I scoff at his audacity.

"No. I'll kick your ass myself, so just leave Hunter and I alone for once." I point a finger at his chest to get him to back away from me but he just inches closer and closer.

"No can do princess.  Maybe later I'll have another chat with that freak and finish what I started with that gay haircut of his. Then maybe when you see how pathetic he really is you'll finally come around and make the right choice."  He says, lowering his voice suggestively at the end and grabbing my arm to bring me towards him but Dylan finally takes notice and steps between us.

"Hey dude, don't fucking grab her like that." Dylan threatens and Skip sizes him up as he intervenes.

"Dylan, please. Don't..." I tell Dylan, pushing him behind me as Skip whistles tauntingly. I turn away to ignore Skip and just leave but he just had to have the last word.

"Yeah Dylan, please don't! God Kat, are you banging him too?"  Skip complains, and I've finally had enough of his shit.

I whip back around, not saying a word as I swing my fist right into his nose. 

He definitely didn't see that coming as I hear a crunch and see blood start pouring as he collapses onto the ground, screaming like a school girl.

The surrounding people in the crowd start making a scene as they see Skip on the ground and me shaking out my hand with a satisfied smirk on my face.

"Oops, sorry. I guess my metal rings messed up your face..." I tease, looking back at Dylan who's losing his shit laughing.

"I got it handled, now let's get the fuck out of here before we miss them." I grab Dylan's arm, moving through the crowd. Everyone starts moving out of the way for us as they gape at the scene I just caused, but I don't give a shit.

He got what he deserved.

𖤐

A/n: I was scrolling on tumblr as one does and saw that this fic was mentioned in a list of metal lords fic suggestions. I fangirled just a little bit. If that was you and you're reading this, thank yoouu! <3