C1 Just Getting Started

BTW this is what Zeke is wearing while he is in disguise and as always I do not own anything other than my OC Zeke.

During the incident involving a construction site having steel beams drop onto two young adults, there was also another two people who watched the incident unfold underneath them "is this going to be a problem" a male wearing a plague doctor outfit asked a small woman dressed in bandages with a coat and a scarf "no Zeke we should still be able to get the good doctor to do something with at least one of them" the girl said to the now know Zeke "ok Eto but this will make a small dent in the long run though" Zeke said taking a look over the edge to see a ambulance take both people to the nearest hospital "it will all be fine darling dont worry" Eto said as she started to run and jump from rooftop to rooftop.

Sadly as Zeke is not a ghoul he cant get to places fast but he does have a car to make up for the handicap, so after 2 hours driving Zeke finally made it to the hospital and went straight to the good doctors office Dr Akihiro Kanou, walking in Zeke saw the doctor sitting back in his chair looking out the window

"hello mister Bowen" Kanou said not bothering to look at the other male who dressed like a normal person "hello doctor did you operate with miss Rize and boy" Zeke asked closing the door to the office "yes and I could only save the boy although I did give him miss Rizes Kagune to see if he would be a good candidate for my experiment" the doctor said going over the boys file "and what about miss Rize" Zeke asked plainly "her body didnt make it but I did get to take a good sample of her DNA so I might be able to make a clone of her over time" Kanou said now turning in his chair to face Zeke "very good then Doctor and has miss Yoshimura come to visit yet?" Zeke asked looking around the office "yes she did and she said hello but she also wanted to get a good look at the boy that received the organs" Kanou said while giving Zeke a file "his name is Ken Kaneki a student and now a ghoul if he wakes up" Kanou said "your going to do some more experiments on others" Zeke said while the doctor let out a small laugh "I already have permission from the others" Kanou said with a smile but Zeke just sighed "well good luck with that and have a good night" Zeke said while going towards the door "goodnight to you as well Mr Bowen" Kanou said with a small wave.

Name: Zeke Bowen

Age:24

Ethnicity: British

Codename: plague

Flashback 13 years ago

Zeke was born as one of the many defected children of a ghoul and human birth but unlike the others Zeke was taken by the CCG for a trial experiment where they slowly grew Zeke with Ghoul traits like increased speed, strength, reflexes and tactical skills but with the downside being that he became emotionless making it hard for him to blend in with others, but it didnt stop them from sending a 8 year old boy to go find and kill a ghoul and that is exactly what he did by playing as a lost victim and lured the ghoul into a alleyway but before anything could happen Zeke punched the ghoul in the nuts and jumped behind him to grip onto his neck and lower jaw to snap it.

To say that someone who is subjected to torture would have some ill feelings towards those who did this to them would be a very stupid thing not to notice but apparently not stupid enough as the scientists all thought he was just a useful puppet who would do their bidding.

Until Zeke made it back to the facility where he grabbed a guards gun and started to open fire on the ones that did the operation along with the ones who helped pick him out for his long waited revenge which due to the testing, it had left him still empty inside.

After Zeke was done he made his way out of the facility with a duffle bag full of money and a couple of blades made with a strange steel, deciding it is best to get away quickly Zeke ran his way towards a park that was in what he could only assume is in the 24th ward.

"Now what" Zeke said under his breath while looking around but he heard some noises further into the woods "I might as well" Zeke said making his way into the woods to see a small girl with bright green hair and dirty clothes eating a dead body.

"So you should really eat quietly" Zeke said scaring the girl enough for her to release her Ukaku in a wild attack only hitting a tree that is nearby well "sorry lil green I didnt mean to scare you" Zeke said with his hands slightly raised in front of him why cant I smell you the girl asked confused "well thats really good to know but let me ask you this, do you have anywhere to stay?" Zeke asked the girl getting her even more confused "your human what do you care" the green girl said taking a step back "well I am bored and I am looking for a friend, I really don't want to just walk around all alone when I could just walk with you" Zeke said extending his hand to the girl "I am Zeke Bowen and I want to be your friend" Zeke said giving his best attempt at a smile "I am Eto Yoshimura and I am going to be keeping an eye on you" Eto said shaking Zekes "hand well its nice to meet you miss Yoshimura" Zeke said taking a seat next to her.

Time skip 6 years later

Zeke and Eto were in a cafe sitting and chatting about her meeting with a editor "so your still want to get the story published" Zeke said to Eto while helping her to sort out her dress and her hair "yes Zeke and can you stop so I can sort myself out" Eto complained while giving a big pout "plus your going to be with me the whole time so it wont be completely awkward" Eto said now going back to her normal mood "why?, your fine on your own" Zeke replied confused "please... for me" Eto said giving some form of puppy dog eyes.

For a recap after they met Zeke gave a brief explanation of what he went through and what he feels like and Eto did the same but she didnt go into to much details at the start but over the years she eventually opened up over the years, together and now Zeke made his living by stealing and killing people who had a price on their head but today was a good day for the both of them as since they have some money they have been living in a apartment in the 20th ward with the excuse that their families are on a business trip so no one was going to ask to many questions.

When the editor arrived he gave the kids a dirty look "are you Sen Takatsuki?" the guy asked before taking a seat opposite them yes "I am sir" Eto said with a practiced smile and in a small timid voice "well I am Shoji Shiono and you have a story you want to submit" Shoji said while extending his hand "yes sir" Eto said reaching into her little satchel and pulling out her draft "ok well we will go over this and get back to you, would you like to give me your home details" he asked sliding Eto a card which she wrote her details down and then the man left "I think that went well" Zeke said trying to lighten their mood "suuuurrrreee" Eto said dropping her head onto the table "I am gunna get us some drinks ok, just dont get to depressed" Zeke said getting a little laugh out of Eto.

1402 words