𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬.

Start from the beginning

"I'm comin' Lu, I'm comin'." The young boy said, letting go of the handle railing as he finally got to the top of the stairs.

"What happened girl? What happened?" Alejandro asked in a sassy voice, opening her nursery door and closing it again behind him, leaning over Luna's crib before picking her up.

"I'm just trying to sleep, I'm right on the couch, you don't need to be screaming like that...you're gonna wake your brother up with all this noise," Alejandro whispered, Luna finally quieting down as she laid on her mom's chest.

"Shhh, I'm here, I'm here...you're fine, stop crying..."

Alejandro was starting to fall asleep himself, waking up again and realizing Luna was still in his arms, and finally asleep. Alejandro was just happy she was finally sleeping, even if it meant he'd barely get any rest because he'd have to be up in a few hours to take care of both kids.

He only made it to the second step to go downstairs before Luna was crying again.

"Alright Lu, I put you down already once, why do I need to do it again boo?" Alejandro asked, his hip starting to ache with all the walking back and forth he was doing.

‼️

Alejandro never thought he'd ever be this frustrated with a damn baby.

Nano wasn't even that fussy when he was a newborn, just quiet and observant. But Luna, christ, not only was she vocal-very vocal-but she was nothing of observant.

"Okay, okay Luna. Stop...stop crying." Alejandro told her, his voice getting louder because Luna just wouldn't stop. "It's eight in the morning, you insomniac. Just stop and go to sleep." Alejandro lifted the little girl, muffling her cries in his shirt, "Are you hungry or what?" He asked, pulling his t-shirt up and pushing Luna to his nipple.

He was really starting to get a headache from her screaming.

"Ale!" Alejandro heard Nano yell from across the hallway.

Alejandro felt awful, even though he was angry at Nano, he hated hearing him cry, especially when he's tired and won't admit it. But nobody in the house was gonna be able to sleep with Luna screaming.

Alejandro looked over at his phone when it started to ring

8:30 A.M
wake up!!! make luna and nano breakfast!!!

The alarm label on Ale's phone read, making him groan, his eyes watering because nobody had gotten any sleep the whole night.

This was gonna be an exhausting day

‼️

"Pancakes and bacon, right?" Alejandro asked Nano, walking into the kitchen and laying Luna down in her bassinet. "Yes!" Nano said with a smile, those extra four hours of sleep really did him justice, and the little boy seemed more refreshed now.

"Okay, babe...go on and play with your toys while I cook, alright?"

Nano nodded before running off to the living room, grabbing his bucket of action figures and dumping it all out on the carpeted floor.

Alejandro was quiet as he took a huge pan out, setting it on the stove and going over to the fridge to grab some bacon and the things he'd need for pancake mix. "Nanito, don't be too loud, Luna's finally sleeping." Alejandro reminded his little brother, spraying some butter on the stove pan.