Break Up Prank|MK

G!p Mary-Kate

Y/n Pov:

"Hey guys welcome back to my youtube channel. So you guys have been asking me to get back on MK for the last prank she did to me" I say referring to when she pretended that someone spray painted and jacked up my car.

"So I've been asking you guys what prank you wanted me to do and lots of you said a break up prank, so now i'm doing one." We've been in quarantine awhile which means it was prank wars between us. Me and MK have been dating going on three years and it's just been us and my well our 8 year old daughter Diana. Anyways back to the prank.

I set up the cameras after checking on Diana and telling her to stay in her room. I texted my assistant and asked her to make some fake messages and pictures so it looks like MK was talking to another girl. About 20 minutes later she sends them and it looks really believable.

As if on cue I hear MK's car pull into the driveway. I put on my mad face getting into character. She walks in, then looks right at me with a smile, her smile slowing fading as she sees the look on my face.

"Hey baby. Is everything okay?" She asks innocently.

"You know what no Mary-Kate, everything is not okay. But I'll give you a chance to explain yourself and maybe I'll let you stay here tonight" I said crossing my arms making her drop her things with a confused/hurt expression on her face.

"What are you talking about?" She says walking towards me.

"Who the fuck is Jennifer?!" I said raising my voice.

"You're gonna have to be a bit more specific babe." She says making me scoff and pull out my phone showing her all the "messages" and "pictures" between her and 'Jennifer'. "I have no idea who this is"

"Oh cut the bullshit. She sent me pictures and everything. I honestly can't believe you would actually do this to me after all we went through." I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Baby you have to believe me I have no idea who this girl is." She said desperately.

"I can't do this with you MK. And you know what this probably wasn't the first time. That's it we're done. I'm taking Diana and leaving. I mean I can't even look at you right now." I say still crying as tears fill her eyes too. I start walking to go up the stairs but stopped she pulled my hand and turned me around.

"Y/n are you being serious right now?! Whoever this girl is she is lying. Please don't just throw us away because of false information."

"Stop it Mary-Kate I saw all of the pictures." I say pulling my hand away. "This is your fault. We're done. You made your decision now you're gonna live with the consequences."

This is when she starts breaking down. I go up to our room and grab a duffle bag and start packing my clothes.

"Baby stop please" She says taking clothes out of my bag.

"MK! Stop it!" I say reaching for my clothes trying to put it back into the bag. Only for her to grab the bag and throw it across the room.

"No! You listen to me! I have never seen her in my life and I have never ever cheated on you! And I will not let you go over this shit!" She says as tears are just streaming down her face. Making me break character seeing how hurt she was.

"Aw baby im so sorry" I say quickly pulling her into a hug.

"Wait what" She says wiping her tears.

"It was just a prank, I asked Alyssa(your assistant) to make fake pics and messages, I know you wouldn't cheat on me." I say making her glare at me.

"Wth you scared the shit out of me." She says but still leans to give me a kiss.

"I know baby sorry" I say pulling away and grabbing the camera I had set up on our dresser.

"So guys I know this one wasn't really long, but I started feeling so bad when she started crying so I had to stop but I still did it and she believed me so"

"That was mean" She says sitting down on the edge of our bed making me laugh.

"Okay guys so that was it. Don't forget to subscribe and all that jazz, and I'll see yalls in the next video." I say finishing off my video and putting the camera on the dresser.

I walk back over to her and straddle her lap making her look up at me.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I don't know. I've just never been so scared in my life. I thought I was gonna lose you over something that I didn't do. I honestly don't know how I could live without you. And I also forgot what great actress you are, that was really convincing."

"Well I try" I say flipping my hair smiling. "But seriously I am sorry though" I said kissing her lips. "But if you ever, and I mean ever cheat on me, I will cut your dick off."

"Got it. But you don't have to worry about that because I won't ever cheat on you. Because I love you so so much." She says kissing my lips again." And I love our little baby." She says putting her hand through my shirt and on my stomach.

The Olsen twins imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें