Prologue

"Hmmn." She moan while I'm kissing her.

Alam ko na kung saan pupunta 'to. And it's really getting hot here. So I stop kissing her. I saw why's in her eyes. I stared in her eyes first. I saw those why's, those desires, those needs. Damn. She got me there.

"We'll get a room first." then I grabbed her.

We got to the room and those excitements of mine really can't handle it so I closed the door quickly and grabbed her and kissed her aggressively. She responsed with those every kiss I gave to her.

After..

"Uhhh"

"Aww"

"AhhhHhhhh!" she yelled out in pain after I finally get enter to her. And I got surprised.

"You're a virgin?!" I asked her.

"Y-yeah, b-but go on. Just go on. Please." She pleased. But I'm on hesitant! Damn.

"S-sorry. We could stop it if you want."

"I said go on!! Damn! I'm hurting so bad! J-just keep going on." She said while grinding her teeth in pain, I guess.

Damn it!! I feel so sorry for her.

I didn't move first. I stay inside her for a while. I wait for her body to get ready. And when I feel that her body is already ready. I moved.

I let her body get used to it first so I moved slowly. She's still moaning in pain. I'm doing all I can for her to not get hurt. Damn. I don't know why but I don't want her to get hurt.

Damn it. Sht. She's so tight and it really feels good. Damn.

"Uhh fvck. Damn." I whispered while I'm moving inside and out slowly. Fvck this. Fvck thiiiis! I moved at a constant speed.

"Ahhh"

"Hmmn"

"G-get f-faster. Sht."

Igot turn on with her moans. Damn. And oh! That's what I'm waiting for her to say. This is it. The finale and most-awaited. I spread her legs wider so I could get more access. I kissed her forehead before get started.

I started to get faster. The in and out motion. And I'm telling you. IT. FVCKING. FEELS. SO. RIGHT. DAMN!

"Ahhh! Damn. Shit."

"Uhh! Ohh! ghaaad!"

"F-faster p-please. D-deeper. Damn."

"AhhhHhhh"

"uhhh Ahhh uhhh"

"Damn. I'm close. Sht. You're so tight. Fvck."

"AhhHhh please? please? Ghad" she banged her head side to side because of the magical pleasure that happening between us.

The room was filled with our moans. I would named it as my best sex ever. I swear! Ghad! Her pussy really fits on mine like it's just made for me. It was so good. Can't get enough of it. Sht

And after one last thrust we both cried out and shared our seeds inside her. It gave me a fulfillment. A really fvcking fulfillment. It's really amazing to be with this stranger.

Thanks for reading. xx