"So after that he used his money to free even more slaves and then he sold a shit ton of rice, which pissed off all the white planters, and then they decide to lynch him. So on the day they were coming to get him, he writes a letter to his son as a farewell, and on the last line of that letter, he leaves a coded message about where to find the gold." He leans in closely to the girls.

"Where?" Kie asks, eagerly.

"Harvest the wheat in parcel nine, near the water," Kie and Liv look at eachother in confusion, "Except there's no wheat. You see wheat is code for gold. Check this out," He grabs the letter out of Pope's hand, "The gold is in parcel nine near the water." The pogues gasp, the realisation of what he meant startling them. 

"Holy shit," Olivia breathes.

"All we need is an original survey of the map, of the property and we've found the gold," John B finishes and the pogues looks up at him shocked.

"Okay so this might have a small chance of actually being true." Pope exclaims.

"Dude it's like Kind Tut!" Kie laughs.

"I am a genius," John B says as JJ engulfs him in a hug.

"Im so proud of you," JJ smiles setting the boy down.

"Ok say whats the plan?" Pope asks, finally invested in the treasure hunt.

"Good question, so sarah cameron is coming tonight..." Liv's smile drops as she hears the name of her sister come out his mouth.

"Im sorry, what? My sister sarah?" Olivia stutters not wanting it to be true.

"Yeah what other sarah is there," John B laughs but stops as he sees the look on Liv's face.

"Hold on," Kiara interupts, "Why Sarah?"

"Um"

"This is gonna be good," JJ mumbles.

"Sarah um-" John B stutters, "She got me into the archives in Chaple Hills yesterday and thats where i got the letter from."

"You were in Chaple hill with Sarah?" Olivia exclaims, a look of betrayal on her face.

"He was mackin on her," JJ jokes.

"I wasn't mackin on her-" John B denies but noone believes him.

"Totally mackin on Sarah Cameron."

"I wasn't mackin on her, ok? I was using her for access," John B argues, and Liv tries so hard to not roll her eyes.

"There was access alright," JJ jokes again, making JB look at him like he wants to kill him.

"Did you tell her about the treasure?" Kie aks.

"I was trying to get into the archives."

"Is that a yes?"

"That's definitely a yes." Olivia sighs, putting her head in her hands.

"I left out key details ok?"

"You let a kook in on our secret?!" Kie shrieks, "What about pogue life? WHat bout T-shirt company bro?"

"Im just using her for information!"

"Why don't I believe you?" Olivia buts in.

"Im trying to make us filthy rich here! Ok so we can pay off a boat or send you to autopsy school to study dead bodies. Look you guys know me! Do I look like the type of person to to fall for Sarah Cameron?" John B shouts.

"Do you want us to answer that or-" Pope answers.

"Just just stop," John B interrupts.

"Look you don't know her yet but we do!" Kie shouts.

"You can't trust her," Olivia mumbles.

"Her brother did hit me in the back with a golf club," Pope says, making Liv quickly look up at him.

"You do know he's my brother too, right?" Liv points out, looking kinda hurt.

"Sorry."

"Rafe and Sarah are different human beings, just like how Liv and Rafe are." John B says.

"What did she do to you exactly?" JJ asks them. Olivia looks down at her hands while Kiara says, "She's like a- like a spitting cobra! First she blinds you then-"

"This is a bad analogy," Pope cringes.

"Listen to me!" Kiara snaps, "Whatever we get, she's gonna try to take!" The pogues decide to drop the argument and get on their to where John B was going to meet Sarah. But before they all leave, Liv grabs JB's hand holding him back.

"Please promise you two are not a thing," She mumbles.

"I pinky promise."

----