Chapter 98 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

          (Master bedroom)

The veiw is so mesmerizing. I have never witnessed something so beautiful so enchanting like this in my life.

"I can see that you have already fell in love with this bedroom" Dev said standing too close behind me. I turned towards him with a smile.

"Dev, the room is so mesmerizing. I love this view" i said with my bright smile. Without saying anything he pulled me towards him by my waist and placed a kiss on my forehead making my smile widen.

"It will look more enchanting at night with the moon light. We can see at night" he said with a smile. I nodded my head at him. 

"Go and take a relaxing shower" he said moving away from me.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I will take a shower in another room" he said making me frown.

"So there is also another room?" I asked him.

"There is two other rooms in this mansion. This one is the master bedroom which is exclusively designed only for us" he said patting my cheek.

"Oh okay" i said looking at him.

"Now stop asking questions. Go and freshen up. The washroom is in the right corner" he said leaving the room. I smiled with sigh. And took my cloths from my bags and went to the washroom. I stood still on my place when i came inside the washroom. The washroom is in the size of the master bedroom than a normal washroom with a big jacuzzi where two people can sit together and a transperent glass shower enclosure. This showere enclosure is also too big for a person.

A Jacuzzi? Seriously?

I looked up at the ceiling Chandelier which is above the jacuzzi.

Whats the need to use a Chandelier in the bathroom?

I went near the jacuzzi tub to have a closer look. This is the first time i am seeing a Jacuzzi in my life. I never used a bath tub before let alone using a Jacuzzi. 

But how people bath in this? It's looks so deep. Won't they drown into this? How models in the television baths casually in this?

I also see a lot of essential oils in flowery flavours like lavender, Jasmine, rosemary and lemon grass. I picked a bottle of rose essential oil and opened it. Its smells exactly like a natural rose. It's also very mild that i already started to like it.

But so sad! I can't use this as i don't know how to use this tub at all...

I pouted and placed the bottle back to its place. There is a lot of drawers beside the tub. I placed my cloths on the steps of the tub and started to explore to see what's inside the drawers. I found bath bombs, bath salts, fluffy towels, hair dryer, body scrubber and loofah. I opened another drawer only to gasp in shock.