Perrie narrowed her blue eyes at Harry, soon beginning to threaten him. "And you, young man!" She hit his shoulder and I looked up to see him flinch and give her an incredulous expression.

"You're one year older!" he disagreed.

Perrie ignored him and continued. "You take good care of our pretty little angel, okay?"

What is this connection between me and angels?

He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't need to tell me. I'll remember to feed her," he joked.

I rolled my eyes at him and then he glanced at me with a crooked smile that made me crack my own.

"Don't worry, Pez, he'll take wonderful care of her, I'm sure," Sasha called from the door. I heard laughter come from outside. My face heated up and I hoped Sasha didn't know about the conversation I'd had with the other girls recently.

Even Perrie looked back at Sasha with an expression that resisted laughter. She shook her head and then reached up to ruffle Harry's hair. He grimaced and tried to straighten it.

"I'll see you later, Haz," she finally departed, giving me one last wave. I waved back and she passed through the door where Sasha still stood, holding the door open.

Her glasses were on so I couldn't tell if she were looking at us or not, but I just had a feeling she was. Her cranberry lips lifted at the corners as though she knew something juicy, but she only smiled more widely as she also gave her last goodbye.

"See you two soon." Her voice was a bit rough and suggestive but before I knew it the door closed.

And then it was just me and Harry.

I looked over at Harry sideways, a heavy silence hanging over us as we just stood there until we were without even the sound of the car pulling out. I gulped and when our eyes met, I just couldn't shake the memory of the previous night.

It was driving me crazy.

When I understood I was sort of staring I shook my head to try and clear it up. "Uh. I-I think I'm gonna go to shower. Um?" I tried to think of something else to tag on to the end of that as I backed away from him as though he were dangerous. His brow was furrowed deeply in some kind of confusion and he turned around to follow my movements with his sea green eyes.

With those eyes trained on me, I nervously just went, "Yeah." Afterwards I practically sprinted up the stairs. I ran to the confines of my room and snatched my towel up so I could lock myself in the bathroom as soon as I could.

Once I'd gotten in the shower I tried to unwind myself and relax my muscles. I just found that I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. When he'd pressed against me... I liked it.

I shut my eyes and then turned the water off. I grabbed my towel and began to dry off the best I could. My hair was a bit damp still when I was done, of course, but Harry wasn't there when I walked out of his bathroom into his room. I took advantage of it and just went to his dresser and began to look through drawers for something I could wear. I grabbed his Rolling Stones shirt, smiling just barely at it as I remembered my first event with this, vaguely.