Eleanor's Pov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Eleanor's Pov

After this mornings 'incident' me and my father got a good telling off from my mother after breakfast.

And now it is 3:00 in the afternoon and we're all getting ready for the ball.

"What we're you doing this morning?"  Astoria asks as she slides out of her silk dressing gown.

"Every year on the 26th December, Eleanor and her father have a race on who can catch the chocolate frog first and let's just say it gets a bit competitive and verbally... Violent." Kenna says as she brushes her hair. "The winner gets 20,000 gallions,"

"20,000 gallions!" The girls shout.

"The stuff you can do with money is unbelievable," I mutter.

"No wonder why you literally throw money all over the place," Daphne speaks.

"If you think that's a lot you should see her vault," Pandora buts in.
----------------------
Everyone is now in all their dresses and sat talking when my mum, Sofia, Elizabeth, Mara and Narcissa enter the room.

"Oh, girls don't you look ravishing," Elizabeth said as she walked in.

We all muttered a quick 'thank you' before my mother spoke, "OK so I have a present for you all, get the one that has your names on and Eleanor come here,"

As soon as I see whats in her hand I groaned, "Oh stop moaning and groaning and come here,"

I sit down next to har and the next thing she does is grab my face so it's close to hers, "I hate this,"

"I couldn't care less, you're already in my bad books so stop complaining, you know it's tradition to have this on,"

My mother spreads the cold clear liquid onto the right side of my face just next to my eye to above my eyebrow. She then places pieces of gold leaf onto my face, one by one, I don't know why we have this tradition but we just do."Good God, you got your father's nose, God help your kids,"

"What's that's supposed to mean?"

" Don't touch it, by the way you look beautiful," My mum kisses my cheek and walks towards the girls to see about their 'presents'.

Everyone was gifted a mask that matched their dress or outfit, mine was a emerald green mask with gold detailing that matched the beading off my dress.

I walked to where I placed my black stilettos-the ones I bought with Daphne-and slid them onto my feet.

"Let's go, guests will be arriving soon,"
------------------
All the boys are waiting at the bottom of the staircase in black suits and Merlin in a black suit, white shirt and a yellow tie to match cirellas dress. I think they have something going on. Everyone had a black mask on with small designs that matched the girls dress, for example Lorenzos had small dusty pink swirls on his to match Kennas dress, my brother, Xavier, had red detailing on his to match Pandoras dress. No idea how he got Pandora to got with him.

And then Draco, he had emerald green details and gold leafing on the right side of his mask.

Everyone in my family: my dad, mum, Xavier, Axton and me had gold leafing on the right side of our faces, I think the meaning behind is to show how wealthy and powerful we are but whatever.

"You look absolutely stunning, love."

"Thank you Draco, and you look absolutely handsome." I give him a peck on the lips before someone started making gagging sounds.

I look to my left to see Axton pretending to gag. "Disgusting, my sister having a love life, revolting."
He is soon pulled away by Daphne which he is then dragged into the ballroom.
------------------
The sounds of violins erupted the walls. People were waltzing around the ball room and people were making jokes about god knows what, the atmosphere was perfect. Happy. Joyful. But I still had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. The event was too perfect.

I told my father a while ago and he upped the security making sure to check everyone and told me not to worry about it too much. So that's what I did, now me and Draco are waltzing around the ballroom.

"You know I didn't take you to be a good dancer," I laugh.

"Well like you said earlier, there's a lot you still don't know about me."

"Quoting me now are you?"

"You do speak wise words, most of the time,"

"Of course I do I'm littleraly a genius,"

"Are you OK, you look worried?" His voice caught me off guard.

"I don't know something doesn't feel right, it's too perfect."

"Well maybe it is perfect and you're just worrying about it, come on let's get a drink," Draco interlinks his hand into my own and pulls me to the drink station where my brother and Pandora are, "Having a good time, Draco?"

"Of course, especially when I'm with your sister."

"Well, dear old brother wasn't wrong when he said you were both lovestruck," Xavier spoke which followed by an eyeroll from Pandora.
"Well, I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back soon don't go too far Pandora," Xavier gives her a kiss in the hand before he walks away and out the ballroom entrance.

"Your brother is a menace I swear," Pandora groans.

"Yeah I know I live with him,"

"What a sad life you have,"
---------------
Short chapter today because all the drama will be in next chapter or two. Sorry for not updating recently but hey, here is an update for you all. Ill probably re write this in the future <3

What do you think will happen next chapter?

Should I do a Q and A for the Princess? Yes or no and if so put the questions here>>>>

Feedback>>>>

Ideas>>>>

Words- 1342

Go follow my Tik Tok for sneak peaks and updates.

I hope you all have a good day and remember to eat and drink plenty.

Lots of love
- The author 💋

Lots of love- The author 💋

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*unedited☁️