"It's a fabricated video," Amelia said looking visibly shaken up. She did not imagine that someone would post a video on the forum. When she did it, she was confident. She trusted her friends wouldn't leak the video but now it appears, someone sold them out. She did not know who did it.

"I don't think so miss Amelia, our IT staff checked it and they said that the video does not look like it's edited. We also checked security footage of the day the incident took place and miss Ava and your group are wearing the same articles of clothing in the video that you wore on the day of the incident and last but not the least some of you still have those injuries at the same spot that you got during the fight, as we can see in the video," The Dean said as he looked at Amelia and her friends with a grim expression. (Remember? Ava fought back and that too pretty heavily.)

The university has a zero-tolerance policy against bullying and now it appeared that they were even shamelessly denying it when the evidence was all out in the open.

"But-" Amelia started again.

"Enough!" Amelia's older brother Adam yelled as he glared at Amelia. He knew that Amelia was wilful as she was heavily pampered by his parents for being the only daughter but what he did not know was that Amelia's will fullness has come to this extent. She even went ahead and cornered the only daughter of Jones.

They were done for this time. If Jones were generous, they wouldn't go completely bankrupt but this incident will definitely take a huge toll on their family.

"Did you do it or not?" Adam asked with a grim expression.

"I-"

"Only the truth Amelia,"

"But Ava is a bitch, she bullies my friends with her family's backing," Amelia still did not want to back down so she yelled back.

"What made you think so? Miss Amelia?" Felicity couldn't stay silent anymore. She had beaten up Amelia but did not expect that Amelia recovered so quickly while her friend was still suffering.

There were only a few visible bruises.

"Well isn't it? Whenever she talks to Gina, Gina cries." Amelia cried.

"Gina is crying right now as well, does that mean that the dean is bullying her? And even if they both have arguments, who are you to take the law in your hands and hit someone?" The Dean couldn't help but say. This group of students were extremely troublesome.

"I'm disappointed-" Adam stared down at Amelia with an angry expression.

"I got beaten up too by them," Amelia still didn't back down.

"Who them? Now you're pinning the blame on us?" Felix after staying silent for this whole while. His face was pale while his eyes were red with anger. He exuded an air of danger, sending chills down to everyone present in the dean's office.

Even Felicity had never seen this side of her brother.

"You people," Amelia said in a small voice.

"Snort-" Felix snorted as if someone had cracked a joke but his eyes were so cold that even Dean was frightened.

Adam looked at Felix and shivered, they were done for this time. When they go back home, Amelia will be sent abroad, never to return. He won't even let his parents try and stop him from sending her off.

"About that miss Amelia, we're trying our best to find out who did it but that does not mean that we will let you off without any punishment," the Dean tried to loosen up the atmosphere and get done with this problem.

"I, along with the remaining board of directors have decided to expel miss Amilia and all the others involved in campus violence from the university. Things like battery and physical assault are never to be tolerated in our university and I hope you will reflect on your actions."

"Thank you, Dean, I apologize, master and miss Lin, I apologize from my family's side and I promised Amelia will be punished severely," Adam said as he did a 90° bow to Felix and Felicity. He also pulled his little sister to follow him as Amelia too gave a full bow.

"I'm not the one you should apologize to," Felix grunted.

"I understand, I will make sure to communicate my apology to miss Jones too," Adam wouldn't forget to send an official apology to the Jones mansion as well.

Felix and Felicity were the first ones to leave the office. After they left, Adam glared at Gina and pulled Amelia roughly out of the office.

With this, the events of the day ended with Amelia losing her family's support and Gina losing her best friend.