He had a crisp black suit, a few top buttons of his dress shirt undone. Showing a glimpse of his chest tattoo, that runs up into his neck tattoo. This man took pride in his appearance.

Jack looked back at me, "We should get going kitten, sorry for keeping you waiting."

Just like that, I melt for this guy. My fake smile slowly turned to a real one. "It's ok babe, I knew you would get caught up."

He called me kitten, so I could call him a pet name, right? Well, it didn't matter now. I had said it.

Fletcher clicks his fingers.

"I actually do know you. You were all over my social feed the other week." To my disappointment Jack's burning grey eyes lift from mine and he looks back at Fletcher.

Jack's lips twitched up, just slightly. But his direct glare was giving a warning for Fletcher not to speak another word. I wonder now, had Fletcher seen this mystery man known as Jack Johnston on his social feed or was he lying?

"We should get going," I spoke quickly, and Jack places his hand on my lower back. Sending a rush of hormonals straight through me of lust.

Gosh, this moment I am so thankful that my feelings are my own. Because of the same of his touch sending such a rush, would be shameful.

"Couldn't agree more Kitten."

I give Missy and Fletcher a polite smile and walk in front of Jack heading for the exit.

It was when I place one foot out the door and the night air whips around me. Then the situation really hits me, like really hits me.

I spin around.

"I am so sorry." I gush quickly. "Honestly, thank you so much for pretending."

Jack's dangerously grey sexy eyes are locked on mine. "I'm guessing he was your ex-boyfriend."

"Yeah."

"First run in?"

I nod my head and run a hand through my raven black hair.

"Sorry for dragging you into it." Our eyes are lock. I was getting dangerously close, to just wanting to fuck this guy in the side alley.

Snap out of it Summer.

"What can I say, I'm a sucker for a woman in black dress." His looks me slowly up and down, as if drinking me in. He doesn't even hide the fact he is checking me out. He tilts his head slightly. "A dress like that belongs only in one place."

I scoff. "Yeah, a library fundraiser, filled of rich pricks." Which is exactly where I had come from.

The corner of his lip twitches up, breaking the gap between us and his arm snakes around me, pulling me in tighter.

"No kitten, on my bedroom floor." His hand going to my hip, and he pulls me into his chest.

I pressed my thighs together. As I hormonals of lust flood me.

"I think I'd like that." I whisper.

God, did I say that out loud?

As soon as it came out, I had hoped, he hadn't heard it.

But by his amused expression he had heard it.

Jack's eyes light up. Within seconds I know this man is about two things, his business and charming women.

The back of his other hand went to my cheek. "Goodbye Summer." With those words he walks to the waiting SUV and got in the back. Leaving me standing here, horny, and confused.