6]dinner

Song-
Link-
---------------------------------------------------------The rest of the days passed with Y/N and Akira becoming closer. He would calmly wait for her at lunch and eveey other chance he got to be with her. He shared everything with her and always took her advice. He was friendly, polite, and kind he told her all about how Hikaru made him furious when he made a statement fooling around to become a Pro and take a title or two. Y/N always told him to ignore Hikarus rants and focus on what he wants only. He liked listening to her stories and words of encouragement.
Y/N told him all about how she played baseball and was the school team captain once. Akira was excited to watch her play. Soon the day came when Y/N was called for dinner by Touya meijin at the Touya residence. It was a calm friday evening as the sky stirred shades of orange ,red and yellow that beautifully merged together .
Y/N wore a plain loose shirt and wide legged trousers she walked to the mansion but before she could ring the doorbell the door slammed open as if the person was waiting for her. Out peered Akira ,wearing a bold checkered sweater and khaki colored slacks.
He smiled warmly at the girl and told her to come in. "You look..." Y/N said looking directly into Akira's eyes casually. He straightened up and became nervous thinking what she would say."hot" Y/N completed and Akira looked shocked with a red face.
"Y- you ...look good too." He said flustered but with a stable and graceful tone.

Reader pov:
Akira then told me to come in. He walked with me through his beautiful house. The whole house looked so ancient and traditional. It awakens some kind of unknown nostalgia in me. We reached the dining room and i saw a familiar man sitting down silently . Touya meijin was stoic and calm as always he wore a black and green kimono and sat with crossed hands. He was sitting infront of a Go board sternly observing the stones. As soon as he felt our presense his eyes drifted towards me. He looked into my eyes and i looked right back at his. He was surprised as most would look away intimidated but nah man i was different. I smirked and he smiled knowing i would do something like that.
"Good evening Y/N " he said in a pleasant tone. As if he actually was greeting me,not saying it for the sake of it.
"Good evening pops"i said and he laughed loudly when he heard pops. Akira looked amazed by the fact that i befriended his father so easily. Touya meijin gestured for us to sit down then spoke in his usual manner but with a smile
" So Y/N do you like our house?". The next few lines i said came from my heart.
"Definitely,when i look at those ancient and beautiful walls i feel extreme unknown nostalgia and feelings that cannot be expressed through words. The small unnoticeable perfectly symmetrical tradional patterns on the borders brings out so much elegance. The wood is of such good quality and looks so fine. It reminds me of Go." Touya meijin enthusiastically heard my answer and seemed fascinated with my words. He gave a smile and said
"very well Y/N those are some beautiful things to say" Akira looked just as intrigued.
I just gave a decription of what i thought why are these people so intrigued 💀i thought to myself.

Touya meijin pov:
This girl is amazing. She noticed the little little beautiful details on the wall in just a glance. She feels the same nostalgia i feel when i look at these walls. She even sensed the quality of the wood. She says it reminds her of Go. Its made with the same material that ancient royal Go boards used to be made with. This girl has an eagle eye and extreme maturity and intelligence. This is exactly who i would want Akira to have as a partner. Shes perfect for him.

Akira pov:
Every word that escapes Y/N's mouth is spoken with such elegance and clarity,she could talk forver and i wouldnt get bored.
I remembered that we had sushi and curry for dinner. I was nervous ,what if Y/N disliked it? I questioned her
"Y/N,do you like Sushi and curry?" She looked at me and spoke
"No.." as soon as she said my heart dropped i was sad its the first time shes come home and she wouldnt enjoy her experience?.
"I Dont like them,i Love them its for dinner isnt it?" she said. I was relieved. I smiled at her nodding,to indicate she was right. She smiled and we all talked .
Her witty responses and stories made father and me burst into laughter. I wished i could do this everyday.

Author pov:
Soon the food arrived and all 3 ate while conversing about Different things. After eating, Y/N showed Akira and Touya meijin how to play online Go on their computer. Soon it was time to go. Y/N bid both of them goodbye and went back home.

Well,the day had been an eventful one.