Chapter 4

Day 2

I woke up and already saw people running to the tower. I wanted to wake up Becca but she wasn't in her house. Then I saw her coming towards me with two books. She gave me the one with "Ryan" on it.

Good morning, Ryan! Here are your achievements for today:
1. Find three boxes. Ryan, you and Becca are the only ones that already found chests. Those two boxes count, so today, you guys only have to find one. You can find it together and share, or both find one. Either choices count.
2. Make a stone tool of your choice. If you have done achievement number three, then you can make one tool for you and your teammate.
3. Find a teammate. You already have one, so you basically have this done. Lucky you!
These are it, have fun!

"These are so easy!" I said.

"Ya! I thought they would make them harder." Becca answered with a smile on her face.

"But maybe it's just easy for us because we have most of this almost done."

"I guess... But-"

"Let's just stop waisting time and start doing what we need to."

"Okay, you're right." She said. "So, what should we start with?"

"The tool. We'll go looking for a cave for stone, and on the way we might fine boxes."

"Makes sense." Becca said and I took my knife and we headed towards the middle of nowhere to find a cave.

On the way we went through the jungle, twigs and leaves slapping our faces as we walked on thin pathways. Then, we found another empty space next to a mountain with a cave! We went in the cave, and I took the knife and used all my energy to hit the knife against the stone wall, trying to cut out a piece of stone. That one hit took all my energy and my body filled with anger and and disappointment as I noticed that I barely made a mark.

"Ryan?" I heard Becca's voice and turned around. I took a deep breath of relief as I saw that on her lap was a box with a chunk of stone in it. We closed the box and carried it back to our huts.

When we arrived, we looked at the stone to see what tool we could make out of it. We thought for hours until we noticed it looked like the top of an axe. So We went in the jungle to see if we could find a thick stick for the handle.

When we finally found the perfect stick. We went back to the stone and used the rest of our rope to attach the stone to the stick and finally we had our axe. We were done and we still had extra time. So we used that time to eat some pork, and when w we're done, we talked until sunset.