҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

Pushing me against the wall, his hands returned to my face as he started placing soft pecks on my lips while mumbling incoherent words. "I love you so much y/n, I want you."He said in between the kisses, while mumbling his lips brushing against mine. With the last word his lips returned to mine with the same intensity as before, the hunger in his lips back.

Our bodies were pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat, as my lips parted in need of a breath. Taking this as an opportunity his tongue pressed between my parted lips in ticklish kitten licks as it slowly slipped deep inside. The faint taste of salted popcorn still lingering on his tongue from the large tub of one we shared while watching the movie a few hours back.

I never thought I would be questioning why one needs to breathe, one of the many life processes we neglect is the respiration process. I did too until today. I don't know if the dizziness I felt was because of what Jaehyun was doing to me or because of the lack of oxygen my lungs were getting. Tugging at his hair with one hand as I lightly pushed him from the other which was resting on his chest, I broke the kiss again.

Panting, we both looked at each other again, in his eyes two emotions were fighting for dominance, love and lust. It was unclear whether the gaze with which he looked at me was love or lust but whatever it was, I was sure it wasn't something bad, he was contented, I hope he was.

Taking a few quick breaths his lips were back, but this time it wasn't on my lips. His chaste kisses trailed down from the corner of my lips to my jawline, down to my chin, and slowly moving further down. Knowing where his kisses are going to end up I tilted my head to give him more access to my neck as the white long sleeve off shoulder top I decided to wear today ignited his desires and thoughts even more.

He did exactly what I knew he would, kissing me down my neck, soon his chaste kisses turned into wet ones as I whimpered when he kissed that particular spot just above the place where my neck meets my shoulder. I could feel him smirking against my skin as he looked up "Right over your beauty mark baby." His smirk grew even more watching my red cheeks, I don't have many moles but this one on my neck is on a very sensitive spot, which he found out.

Sucking on the same place lightly he made me see stars, as my hands tucked on his hair, thighs clutching together in an attempt to extinguish the heat forming between them, eyes tightly shut. He sucked again on the same spot, this time a bit harshly as he finally straightened his back, looking at me once again, I hope it doesn't leave a mark on my neck. "You are so beautiful y/n, I wish you were mine."

I didn't know what to say, as I am not even sure whether what we are doing right now is correct, it definitely isn't. I guess he didn't want an answer either, too scared I would say something which would ruin everything, he repeated his actions on the other side of my face, trailing kisses staring from my lips to the collar bone. I didn't stop him either but something else did.

Just before he was about to pull my top down to take things further a vibration accompanied by a shrilling sound in this silent room came from the back pocket of my jeans. Snapping us out from the moment, he stepped back, a bit too much.

Reaching out for my phone, I cursed under my breath seeing the person's name to call me, Sungchan, my lovely little brother. "What?" I scowled. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? Did you forget we had to go to uncle Kim's house for dinner?! Reach before mom and dad arrive. QUICKLY!" Holding the phone at a distance as his loud voice was hurting my ears, I remembered we had a family dinner planned for today. "I will be there in 10 minutes." The call disconnected.

Locking my phone I looked up at Jaehyun, realising what we just did, we both looked away. "Should I drop you?" He probably heard what Sungchan said. "No, I'll go- go myself. Thank you for asking." I turn around, running outside the house, tears once again making my vision blurry as realisation hit me like a lightning stroke. What the hell were you going to do y/n!?