҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Yes, his pickup lines 'I don't want to be a trouble- " "But I want to be your trouble." She completed it. "And he used this one a lot too. 'Have you heard you look like pikachu? Cause I just felt a spark' or this one 'What's your religion? I want to know what you believe in that made you this beautiful.' He's so cheesy." She clapped her hands together while laughing.

"But sometimes they make my heart race, like this one 'I love you, begin with I but end with you.' He used this when he gave me a promise ring, it had two hearts engraved on it, which were supposed to represent our hearts...It was the best day of my life. But the day I broke up with him, the first thing I left was that ring." She sighed. Looking towards her, I saw something which was something other than regret or guilt for letting Taeyong go... it was something different.

After talking for a while she left. She left but like always her words lingered in my head. She knows everything Taeyong does to me, how he does it, when he does it, why he does it. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I bothered by it? Am I overthinking again?

I was on my way back home, still thinking about what Soojin said. "Get it out of your head Y/N!" I muttered. Taking small steps and hands grabbing the backpack straps tightly, I was too busy with my thoughts to notice the presence of someone behind me until they pulled me in the alleyway next to the main road.

"LEAVE ME! I WILL SHOUT! F**K OFF! LEAVE ME!!" I roared on top of my lungs, eyes shut closed and limbs moving in every possible direction for self defence. I didn't see the man but I was sure of his intentions, and as soon as he placed his hand on my mouth to shut me up my doubts became a hundred percent sure that he had bad intentions. I started protesting even more until he spoke.

"Calm down Y/N, it's me Taeyong." He exclaimed. Hearing his voice my ears perked up as I opened my eyes to see him standing in front of me with a panicked look. My face must be burning red with anger right now that's why his panic increased. I wiggled, clutching his hand. I tucked it for him to remove it from my mouth so that I could breathe. "Sorry sorry." He removed his hand.

"LEE TAEYONG WHAT THE FU-" his hand returned back to it's previous place. "Would you stop shouting, please I am not kidnapping you, calm down please." He begged. I nodded and tapped at his hand. He removed his hand again but a lot more carefully this time, as if I may start shouting again. I exhaled a deep breath. "What the hell were you trying to do?" I whisper yelled.

"Nothing, I was just fooling around but I didn't expected such a reaction." He faced in the opposite direction to smile which he thought went unnoticed by me but it didn't. "Do you think I would smile if someone tries to abduct me or what?" Now he let out a chuckle. "No, your reaction was perfect but your face was so funny I'm really sorry." He laughed out loud.

"You are impossible, Taeyong." I rolled my eyes. I was about to walk out of the alley before he pulled me back in my previous spot. Resting one arm above my head he held my shoulder with his other arm as his eyes travelled through my face. "Where were you going?" He bit his bottom lip. "Away from you, let me go now." I can't look him in the eyes as I know if I do that I won't be able to remain mad at him, he knows how to make me feel intimidated by him.

"Not so soon, I am not letting you go anytime soon." He leant down to place a soft peck on my cheeks. For anyone watching us, this peck might have been a very ordinary kiss but what it made me feel in the pit of my stomach and how my legs started turning into jelly, it definitely wasn't very ordinary for me. He shifted closer to me, closing the gap between our bodies.

"Wha-what do you want?" He succeeded. I stuttered. He succeeded in whatever he was trying to do. "To kiss you until my last breath." He whispered softly in my ear, placing another kiss on my earlobe. These sequences of actions gave me goosebumps as my legs felt they could give up anytime. There wasn't enough space for even air to enter between our bodies, we were standing so close that one slight movement and we'll be making out right here in this alley.