Update: Rewrite!

Okay, so I'm gonna be rewriting this story cause firstly, I know you guys like it a lot as evidenced by your comments, and secondly, I really love this story but I don't like the way I wrote it all that time ago. There will be some major changes to plot and character development and I'm gonna extend on Valerie a lot more than I did but the key things you guys liked so much will stay the same. This will still be a Wolverine x OC story, the story will be rewritten on this same book you read the original, the character of Valerie will still be played by Elizabeth Olsen but I don't want the character to be a carbon-copy of Wanda Maximoff which is something I see in many stories. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I just prefer to be more original with my storytelling. 

I'm gonna try to get a chapter out to you guys every week at the earliest and every other week at the latest. I promise you guys I'm gonna actually finish one of my stories this time. Most of the ones I haven't I lost interest in because the writing was from years ago so I couldn't enjoy writing it as much if it wasn't up to my expectations, you know? If you guys have any questions about the rewrite, please let me know. 

Cheers! 

- Rachel