Spn x Shapeshifter teen reader . part 1

In the town of Nashville, Indiana people were disappearing at a vast pace. but the unusual thing was there were skinned bodies next to them that were the same as the victims. 

you were living at a motel, at the time everyone was missing,  kinda thought it was a good idea to lay low for a little while. you had to shift to look slightly 'slightly' older than you were so you could get the room

you were walking to your room when you felt a wack on the back of your head. everything went black. your eyes fluttered open. it has to be said waking up with pain in the back of your head, tied to a chair with two asswholes pointing guns at you wasn't the best feeling in world.

"hey! hey dude what the hell!? let me go!" you yelled.

"we know what you are." One of them said.

"what?" you asked utterly confused. 

"we know that you're a shifter." he said.

oh shit.

"and that a bunch of people have gone missing with a meat suit of the sam vic next to their dead corpse." the other, slightly taller one said.

"that's quite graphic. Jesus." you said.

"yeah well we know you did it." the one who's more of a dick said.

"i didn't do anything!" you protested.

"Bullshit." he shouted.

"no this is bullshit! tying me up and questioning me, for shit i din't even do! but you would do that; hunter assholes." you pointed out angrily, while shuffling around in the chair.

"stop playing around! we know you did it." he said pulling the gun closer to your head.

"i didn't do anything!" you shouted.

He stared you down before the taller guy pulled him away.

"Dean, i don't think she did it." He said.

"oh what? you goin' soft now Sammy?" he asked sarcastically.

"Look, do you know any other shifters in this area?" Sam asked calmly.

"yeah." you said hesitantly,  but not wanting them to beat the shit outta you.

"who?" Sam asked.

You were debating weather or not to tell them. they were obviously hunters who were gonna kill you and your friends. yeah fuck these guys.

"not like i'm about to tell you! you're just gonna kill them without any mercy. because you're dicks. you'll just kill them for being a shifter." you said, fuck em.

"no for being a murder." Dean sassed.

"we're not all killers you know." you said.

"Yeah right." Dean said.

"man fuck you!" 

"fuck you."

"fuck you!"

"Alright, alright. Do you know anyone who could possibly murder people who also happens to be a shifter?" Sam said tryna keep the peace.

"No. i mean i don't think thats what teen girls get up to on the weekends. more malls, boys, parties." you said.

"you're shifter friends are teenagers?" Dean said. 

"well yeah." you replied.

"thats a bit weird." Dean said.

"not really if you're fourteen." you said.

"you're fourteen? teen?" Dean said very concerned.

you closed your eyes and shifted into your true form. you got confused looks from both guys.

"i had to pretend to be in my twenties so i could stay at the motel." you explained.

Dean sighed and lowered his gun.

"Dean, we gotta get her to her parents." Sam said.

"or maybe her parents..." he trailed off. "alright where do your parents live?" Dean asked.

"what?" you asked, fucking exhausted.

"they're shifters right?" Dean asked.

"yeah...so?" you asked puzzled.

"so theres a chance they're murders." he stated. "sorry sweetheart." he said unconvincingly, packing his gun into the back of his jeans.

"they didn't kill anyone. It's not like corpses can go runaround on a murder spree." your voice quivered a litle and your eyes rolled to the floor. Dean who had held a gaze at you for the past minutes had looked finally looked away with empathy.

"oh-uh...i'm sorry." Sam stumbled on his words.

"fucking hunters." Asswhole hunters killed your parents.

"so is there someone we can call or..." Sam trailed off.

"or." you answered. "why do you think a teenager is at a motel?" you said bluntly.

"well we were under the impression you were a psycho murdering shifting adult. but ah first impressions right?" Dean laughed at himself with a cheesy grin.

you rolled your eyes "so are you gonna let me go or what?"

"uh...we need to keep you here, get same names, get some information..." Sam explained.

"get some kidnapping charges." you added. "can you untie me please?"

"yeah, sorry." Sam said approaching you.