"And how's everything with Ji Hye?" Kyung young uttered all of a sudden. Haein was surprised that his father changed the subject so fast.

"Eh??....she's fine!! I..I don't get to spend much time with her since I'm always working!"

"But she understands me, I guess !" Haein uttered. Kyung young smiled and then crossed his legs while sitting on the sofa.

"And you guys haven't talked about having kids any time soon?" Kyung young asked. Haein was taking another sip from his drink when his father asked which caught him by surprise. He immediately starting coughing non stop.

"What??"

"No...why the sudden question??!" Haein asked while trying to recover from his coughs .

"Well...I just think it's a bit strange that a young couple like you guys haven't tried for a baby yet. Like what are you guys waiting for??? I'm more than ready to be a grandfather!!" Kyung young uttered with a big smile on his face. Haein felt suffocated and furious by that question, he had no interest in having any kids with someone he didn't love. He didn't want to bring a child into a loveless marriage like theirs.

"To be honest, I don't want any kids father!! I'm good like this!!" Haein uttered with confidence in his voice. Kyung young's face immediately turned into disappointment.

"What are you saying??"

"Have you talked about this with Ji Hye??" Kyung young asked.

"No..not yet!!" Haein answered back.

"Haein!!!...don't be selfish...and consider having at least one kid with her!! She must be eager to be a mom and you should please her in that aspect." Kyung young uttered. Haein immediately put down his glass on the center table and looked sternly at his father.

"I have pleased people my whole life..!!!....especially you father!! and now you want me to please her too!!!??"

"You of all people know that I don't want a kid with her...because this marriage with Ji Hye was just for convenience and not because of love. So I won't bring a child into this mess and that's final!!!" Haein uttered and stormed out of his father's office. Kyung young sighed loudly and sulked upon seeing his son's behavior.

"It looks like you haven't forgotten about that wench." Kyung young mumbled under his breath with seething eyes.

~

Haein was trying to control his anger inside his office but his father's words were still lingering inside his head. He leaned his back fully against the backrest and tilted his head upward. His eyes landed on the lamp hanging on the ceiling and his vision drifted away slowly into fragments of his imagination. He was seeing Jisoo's face smiling back at him, with her eyes never leaving his. He was daydreaming about her when suddenly Kang woo entered his office abruptly. Haein immediately snapped out of his dreamy thoughts and looked at Kang woo with terrified eyes.

"SHIT!!!"

"Knock before coming in....you almost gave me a heart attack!!" Haein uttered while panting and holding onto his chest. Kang woo didn't say anything back and kept staring at Haein with a weird look onto his face. Kang woo slowly walked towards Haein's desk and leaned his hands against it. Haein was confused as to why Kang woo was acting so strange.

"Kang woo!!!?"

"What is wrong with you??"

"You look like you have seen a ghost or something!!" Haein uttered with a slight grin on his face.

"You won't believe this"

"I have finally got some news about Jisoo!!" Kang woo uttered in a hurry. Haein's heart stopped for a moment, he slowly stood up from his chair and looked surprised at his friend.