𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3. | 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

Start from the beginning

Light easily had the most normal introduction.

He seems to be ready for his planned out future too.

"You." Sora said, as the next person stood up slowly.

"Hello. My name is Kazami Yuuji. I've spent the last few years of my life in the Military and hope to serve the country properly when I'm even older. I'm fairly good at academics too, but my physical capabilities are my best assets. I hope to get along with you all" He ended his introduction with a the faintest smile ever.

He seems to also be normal, aside from the fact he's spent a bit of his life in the Military. Looking at his body, even with the school blazer on, I can see he has quite big arms and most definitely has a well built body. I wonder how I'd fair against him in a fight. I've fought against professional fighters and military veterans since I was a kid.

But this guy feels different for some reason.

Call it Ayanokouji intuition.

The next person was Miyuki.

"I guess I'm next. My name is Miyuki Shiba. I'm fairly confident in both my Academic and Physical capabilities, as long as I try and give it my all, I think I can do anything." She smiled pleasantly. "My older brother is in the student council here as a third year too."

Miyuki gave herself a wonderful and simple introduction. I envy her.

"Next is..." Sora was about to call on the next person, but they were,

Asleep.

It was the girl in front of me.

Shiro gently poked her a few times until she awoke.

"Au~... Sorry." She apologised and stood up.

"I'm Benkei Mushibo. Just Yawn call me Benkei. I'm skilled at martial arts and just like everyone else, academics too. I hope we can all be friends."

She gave everyone a lazy smile.

It was cute.

She sat back down laying her left cheek on the table, not sleeping this time.

"Since we're over there, you should go next."

Wait what?

...

Oh no.

It was suddenly my turn.

What do I do!

Crack a joke?

No.

Uhhh...

I finally just gave in and stood up slowly, my chair making a clatter noise as it's legs rubbed against the floor.

"Uh, I'm Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. I'm not uh, Particularly good at anything. I play chess sometimes and uh, read books. I hope we can all get along, yeah."

...
Well? Was that it?

I blew it!

I said all of that boring shit in my usually monotone voice and my apathetic expression, I definitely had the worst introduction.

After everyone kind of stared at me with second hand embarrassment, some holding in their laughter, Sora said "Another chess player eh? Interesting. You next."

He pointed towards Stella. Who didn't seem all that interested in what was going on.

"Huh? Oh, introductions right. Well." She stood and flicked her crimson hair passed my face since I sat besides her.